Poll

Which would you NOT want to be killed by?

Predator Missile
2 (8.3%)
Harrier
0 (0%)
Sentry Gun
2 (8.3%)
A MAN-EATING CHICKEN
11 (45.8%)
EMP
9 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: The Cheapest COD Weps: Volume 3  (Read 2523 times)

Just because I'm not in the mood for a lond speech I'm just gonna cut to the chase:

Situation
: You are playing an Elimination match on Afghan and the last player is camping in the crashed AC-130 and spamming killstreaks. You have seen all of them but which one is worse?

AC130, Chopper-Gunner, Shotguns (Preferably Ranger Akimbo)... And much much more!!!

Just call 1-800-CheapMW today!

You would suck pretty bad if you got killed by an EMP.

It just takes out your electronics. Nothing much due to the fact that I take my chances with iron sights over holographics and heartbeat sensors.

I hate how people call weapons "Cheap". loving Christ, You call them cheap because they work. I don't think in real life you'd be like "THAT WEAPON IS OVERPOWERED AND CHEAP". No, You'd use the best you can get. Calling a gun cheap is like saying "I'm an idiot because my gun is the least cheap gun in the game and everyone else's gun is cheap because it killed me"

Ya if I was killed my an EMP I would cancle my xbox account and smash my head against my xbox until it broke.

It just takes out your electronics. Nothing much due to the fact that I take my chances with iron sights over holographics and heartbeat sensors.
Everyone uses ironsights anyway.

:c

i dont care for any of theese killstreaks since i use cold blooded ......but a EMP would take off my red dot on my M16.......reducing my accuracy by 3.7%

i dont care for any of theese killstreaks since i use cold blooded ......but a EMP would take off my red dot on my M16.......reducing my accuracy by 3.7%
Red dots sux ass

Red dots sux ass

No.

Also, No guns are ''cheap''. They are like real life, they have different variations and uses different munition, so a .45 would kill you faster than a .22 end of story. Stop complaining that guns are ''cheap''. If they are so cheap, just use it your self? It's not the guns that suck, it's the idiot players who don't know how to play and use a gun.

AC-130, any akimbo shotguns, akimbo g18, and a gernade launcher.

AC-130, any akimbo shotguns, akimbo g18, and a gernade launcher.
Ok seriously guys. Talk about the cheap weps from the POLL! Not from your own opinion please.
Red dots sux ass
Since?
You were born...
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 02:04:11 PM by Ev Dowg »