Poll

Idea: Space Nazis in ss13, yes or no?

Yep
No

Author Topic: Space Station 13: *gasp*CENTRATION (SS3D)!  (Read 620077 times)

Kanew TT is on g5 right now, I personally go on there like a couple of times a week and so do a few others but yeah people do seem to be in the mindset that rules aren't enforced there.
Thanks.

I'll see to it that if something bad happens i'll slip a adminhelp.

Yeah even if no-one is on send an adminhelp, we have an adminirc channel where all the servers dump adminhelps so you never know you might get lucky and catch one of us in a benevolent mood.

Yeah even if no-one is on send an adminhelp, we have an adminirc channel where all the servers dump adminhelps so you never know you might get lucky and catch one of us in a benevolent mood.
I always used that on 5 and no one ever came, I got killed so many time. It was fun but now I cant play. :(

That is because you are a terrible person and don't belong on gibbed servers.

That is because you are a terrible person and don't belong on gibbed servers.
How not. I don't think you should be an admin

I don't understand what is up with SS13 admins flaunting around their ban powers as some sort of blackmail on here, I understand that you are offended but that doesn't give you any right to abuse it at another forum.

How not. I don't think you should be an admin

Uhh, Nienhaus, I don't think that is a good way to be unbanned. I wouldn't go down that path, as I already have, and now I am perma'd.

I don't understand what is up with SS13 admins flaunting around their ban powers as some sort of blackmail on here, I understand that you are offended but that doesn't give you any right to abuse it at another forum.
Thank you I don't think he should be here

Uhh, Nienhaus, I don't think that is a good way to be unbanned. I wouldn't go down that path, as I already have, and now I am perma'd.
I don't care about that any more its not like I will
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 12:16:07 PM by nienhaus1 »

Thank you I don't think he should be here
I don't care about that any more its not like I will
I think you quoted the wrong thing.

So Nienhaus you're arguing that there should be a safe haven where people can break the rules in peace and not be punished for their actions even when they themselves carefully document them. And also that admins should not attempt to integrate with their community and instead should act all high and mighty and aloof.

Or could it instead be the fact that you yourself have been a terrible player and a terrible person and despite the other people from here and other places that manage to play ss13 fine without being banned there should be an exception made for you because you are special for some reason?

Oh also Masterockets Nienhaus was ban avoiding a permaban by having a second account so was breaking the game rules, sorry but thems the breaks. Please note the lack of me threatening you with a ban for talking to me or whatever the christ you assume I do.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 12:16:48 PM by Sledra »

I got griffed on Gibbed 5 all the time and I never said anything, So yeah I guess you could say that.

Oookay then. On a lighter note, I will be getting a better computer at my mom's house today, (still a piece of stuff, but whatever) and I can host my server there. If any of you even care or not.

P.S. The graphics card is an Nvidia 6150 SE, I tried upgrading it to an ATI Radeon 4650 yesterday, but the card was dead :(
P.P.S. The RAM is only 600 MB. I need to buy more.

But it is still better than my laptop.

Oookay then. On a lighter note, I will be getting a better computer at my mom's house today, (still a piece of stuff, but whatever) and I can host my server there. If any of you even care or not.

P.S. The graphics card is an Nvidia 6150 SE, I tried upgrading it to an ATI Radeon 4650 yesterday, but the card was dead :(
P.P.S. The RAM is only 600 MB.

But it is still better than my laptop.
Ill come

http://ss13.donglabs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4279
:P
Added the message to the first post. Don't know why I would get mad about Gibbed 5.
Please note the lack of me threatening you with a ban for talking to me or whatever the christ you assume I do.
I was kinda refering to this

So your argument is admins should completely disregard hateful vitriol spewed at them for daring to sign up on a forum? Note that Rathen had a single post in the thread and got that completely out of the blue from Nienhaus. This is perfectly acceptable behaviour to you?