Poll

Idea: Space Nazis in ss13, yes or no?

Yep
No

Author Topic: Space Station 13: *gasp*CENTRATION (SS3D)!  (Read 617549 times)

Most non-goon servers tend to lag a lot, which is why I avoid them. I had a particularly bad trainwreck of lag with Baystation, probably because their station is loving massive and they have a good three times the sprites the rest of the servers have.

I paid 15 dollars, so that means I can go around loving everything in sight, right?

Assistant has a use.
Librarian doesn't.

I don't believe there is a Librarian anymore.

1: If that's how you want to think of me as, so be it.
2: It was probably within reason.
3: I don't see you with any :D
Not really.

actually 3 is incorrect

i have the February 24th update recipes entire list

no i will not share it with you and you're loving stuck up about yourself if you think they're hard to come by

2 yes it had no reason, you where trying out a bomb and you blew up the entire toxins area

also guys dont listen to doodler about D2K5, he's just mad that he got banned from facepunch

hi i am d2k5 staff

hi i am d2k5 senior super admin (retired)

also if you remeber who mattress or chair chair is, he used to hax gmod darkrp's and it was hilarious, havent heard from him in ages though

hi erika <3

« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 07:27:18 AM by Feep »

pastebin.com/x7VttVZP

Latest one I have for recipes. (including ZOMBIE FORUMLA WOOPW OOP)

true, I hate getting raped in the middle of a round then being left in a corner to cry.

then a baby pops out within 10 minutes and starts to throw stuff at me.
Kinda sounds hilarious as forget.

actually 3 is incorrect

i have the February 24th update recipes entire list

no i will not share it with you and you're loving stuck up about yourself if you think they're hard to come by

2 yes it had no reason, you where trying out a bomb and you blew up the entire toxins area

also guys dont listen to doodler about D2K5, he's just mad that he got banned from facepunch

Mine is from Feb 26th also, but I added some extra things to it.

I don't ever remember blowing toxins up and if I did I was either a traitor or it was on a private server.

Says the person who is using a virtual machine to play this. And d2 isn't even hosted by facepunch members what the forget are you on about?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 09:06:40 AM by ? »

Mine is from Feb 26th also, but I added some extra things to it.

I don't ever remember blowing toxins up and if I did I was either a traitor or it was on a private server.

Says the person who is using a virtual machine to play this. And d2 isn't even hosted by facepunch members what the forget are you on about?

so you're saying you didn't sign up for facepunch station with the email doctordoodler@[REDACTED]? since D2K5 attacked the facepunch servers and took over 160 logins and then got all the accounts banned on facepunch >including yours, which is why you hate D2K5 server and claim it's stuff every time the keyword 'D2K5' comes up.

oh man you added stuff to the ingredients list? you mean we're allowed to do that?!?!?!?

and yes you did blow up toxins as i distinctly remember as we were goofing around. you can lie/deny whatever all you want but it still doesn't make you innocent.

so you're saying you didn't sign up for facepunch station with the email doctordoodler@[REDACTED]? since D2K5 attacked the facepunch servers and took over 160 logins and then got all the accounts banned on facepunch >including yours, which is why you hate D2K5 server and claim it's stuff every time the keyword 'D2K5' comes up.

oh man you added stuff to the ingredients list? you mean we're allowed to do that?!?!?!?

and yes you did blow up toxins as i distinctly remember as we were goofing around. you can lie/deny whatever all you want but it still doesn't make you innocent.

That's proof right there that the d2 staff is pure stuff.

Rathen hates you more than he hates me, not to mention all of the posts about assistant riots and steam chatlogs I can send over to him. I'm sure he can find a way to disable your virtual machine's access.

Rathen hates you more than he hates me, not to mention all of the posts about assistant riots and steam chatlogs I can send over to him. I'm sure he can find a way to disable your virtual machine's access.

D2 staff simply likes to have fun, not their fault that facepunch server was unsecured (not sure on much more thats all i picked up) besides they even posted a topic about it on their forums. you seriously dont examine things before you judge them, do you?

go ahead and tell rathen, you're just showing your true colours, goon.

(also if he wants to ban me he'll have to ban every single IP in the planet seeing as I can just use a proxy to play, a virtual machine serial ID change is 1 line of code, and a new byond key i can whip up in 5 minute.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 10:16:14 AM by Feep »

D2 staff simply likes to have fun, not their fault that facepunch server was unsecured (not sure on much more thats all i picked up) besides they even posted a topic about it on their forums. you seriously dont examine things before you judge them, do you?

Okay, i'll rob a bank, it's all in good fun and it's the banks fault for not having security, right?

Okay, i'll rob a bank, it's all in good fun and it's the banks fault for not having security, right?

if they leave the vault open and have a sign saying DO NOT ENTER

then basically sure, if you want to live on the edge go for it

also im trying to whip up your complimentary GOONSTATION richard SUCKER avatar, but im having trouble fitting the words into 75x75 :(

also im trying to whip up your complimentary GOONSTATION richard SUCKER avatar, but im having trouble fitting the words into 75x75 :(

>Call another thing stuff.
>Become richard sucker.

also you lied about no grife
I always went into chemistry and made stun-blind-confusion-420 grenades and threw them in the assistant crowd.
I wish I still could.

anyway now to the actual point of my post

>Call another thing stuff.
>Become richard sucker.

no not really you've always sucked the goonie richard

telling the admins

Rathen hates you more than he hates me

The d2k5 server is horrible, so is LLA.

Is the tourist seriously back on that server?
I guess it won't make a difference, considering all the other useless jobs on the server.

I play on gibbed because most other servers are laggy/have horrid admins/are boring roleplay.

JESUS CHRIST WHY CAN'T THIS COMMUNITY NOT GET BANNED?

TGstation has a bunch of useless jobs and features, like the librarian for example, write a few research books and then commit Self Delete because you have no purpose.

well, this is gonna be a ban 2x combo
nah just kidding

Another thing it has is a lot of lag because it still has the atmos code. If it weren't for goonstation these other crappy stations wouldn't be here trying to be just as good.

if you don't suck goon richard, then i must just be going insane

made you a complimentary avatar

« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 11:01:10 AM by Feep »

1: As the traitor.
2: This message is only here to keep the numbers from being mixed up.
3: Because I like to stop stufflordes, not suck admin richard.
4: Stating fact.
5: Stating opinion.
6: Opinion.
7: Opinion.
8: A remark about how many people here got banned from gibbed.
9: Opinion.
10: A joke.
11: That one might count.

Check into a mental hospital.

It looks like you're calling me an Admin richard and also a Sucker. Not an Admin richard Sucker.

Both of you quit bitching over who's server is better because everyone knows its Gibbed and lists aren't that big of a deal. Feep you're better than this nonsense.

D2K sounds like some anon is legion lol we hack filled with gimmicks and Facepunch feels like some elitest clubhouse where you have to sign up for the server.

I'm fine with the Goons, in the end they have the most popular server which usually has the most entertaining rounds.