Poll

Idea: Space Nazis in ss13, yes or no?

Yep
No

Author Topic: Space Station 13: *gasp*CENTRATION (SS3D)!  (Read 605942 times)

Who is Paul and why is he so handicapped while axing us.

Whats all this about working on code you say?

Who is Paul and why is he so handicapped while axing us.
Dodger went around killing everyone too, he needs to leave.
Forever.

Dodger went around killing everyone too, he needs to leave.
Forever.

You should think about that before giving a man with a gun experimental drugs.

You chose to run around shooting people, moron.
Also I was trying to give you the ammonia pill but I gave you the wrong one.

You should think about that before giving a man with a gun experimental drugs.
You are an idiot.
The drugs did not make you shoot everyone.
You just choose to be an idiot and do it anyways, And then blame it on A.R.C and say "OOH! IT NOT MY FAULT HE GIMME DRUG AND I HAD 2 GO N SHOT EVERY1!!!!!!!"

They're called cloaks and chameleon devices. They keep you safe from stuff like this.

You chose to run around shooting people, moron.
Also I was trying to give you the ammonia pill but I gave you the wrong one.

You really don't know how to test experiments on subjects, do you?

That pill caused for my character to go insane. You need to test on subjects in controlled enviorments.

You should have taken all the dangerous equipment away from a person ON DRUGS, for they will percieve it in a strange way than from what it really is, and do irrational things with it.

The drugs made me percieve the gun as a healing device, in which helped the people sleep.
The ammonia pill would've killed me, and yet, we restarted the round to traitor anyways shortly after.

cloaks are stuff
Seeing as how 7/8 of the people on servers don't wear thermals or walk around with active T-ray scanners they aren't that bad.

-Snip-

You made the mental choice to kill everyone, you were not role playing.

You really don't know how to test experiments on subjects, do you?

That pill caused for my character to go insane. You need to test on subjects in controlled enviorments.

You should have taken all the dangerous equipment away from a person ON DRUGS, for they will percieve it in a strange way than from what it really is, and do irrational things with it.

The drugs made me percieve the gun as a healing device, in which helped the people sleep.
The ammonia pill would've killed me, and yet, we restarted the round to traitor anyways shortly after.

No you're just a friend who decided to kill everyone.
It wouldn't be a problem if you didn't blow up my body, and if the pill had killed you, you'd just be cloned.

No you're just a friend who decided to kill everyone.
It wouldn't be a problem if you didn't blow up my body, and if the pill had killed you, you'd just be cloned.

My PDA for some random loving reason exploded, and I have no idea why, honestly.I don't know
how to make bombs or PDAs explode. Now we already started a new round, so please, get over it.

No, you have autism.