Poll

What should we make our next pack?

HL2 weapons
Modern Warefare 2 Weps
Bad Company
Anything, I don't care
L4D2 Melee weapons
Go away forever.

Author Topic: L4D2 Weaponset (By Yndaaa, and me) - UPDATE 4-28  (Read 206912 times)

MW2 guns are kicking all else's ass.

NINJAEDIT: page 11

MW2 guns are kicking all else's ass.

NINJAEDIT: page 11
Yndaaa is already modeling the MW2 weapons.

Yndaaa is already modeling the MW2 weapons.
You should script them and make them work with your game mode. Since they are all made by the same person, they will not look out of place like a bunch of people's models.

You should script them and make them work with your game mode. Since they are all made by the same person, they will not look out of place like a bunch of people's models.
Yeah, but I think he still wants to work with rykuta, I asked him earlier.

Nice models, Yndaa.
Great script Bushido.

Yeah, but I think he still wants to work with rykuta, I asked him earlier.
Because rykuta probably put him in a guilt trip by saying "PLEASE!! I LOVE your stuff and I REALLY want to work on it. PLEASE I will be sure I do a good job on these!"

Do any of these overwrite previous weapons with the same name?

Sorry for the double post, but I was thinking I could help you with the next weapon pack you make, if you end up making MW2 or B-Company stuff. I'm already working on a model of a MG, I'm not sure what kind it is, but I'm using a MG picture from BattleField 2.

Got a small prob: I downloaded the alternate download and put it in my add-ons folder and it never appeared on my Server Start add-on menu or RTB Mod manager

Got a small prob: I downloaded the alternate download and put it in my add-ons folder and it never appeared on my Server Start add-on menu or RTB Mod manager
Here's the problem:
I downloaded

Kill all suns a bitches *Click-click* That's mah official instructions...

do i detect gmod idiot box 8 qoute?

-snip-
No, you don't. You detect an official line stated by an official voice actor from the official L4D2 trailer.

No, you don't. You detect an official line stated by an official voice actor from the official L4D2 trailer.

Um yes i do i know i heard it in both videos i see on youtube. no need to be a bitch at answering a simple question
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 04:32:24 PM by rey14 »

Im having probs with the Mac10. I can't find it on the weapon list, but its on the add on list...