Author Topic: Weapons that need script...  (Read 1174 times)

Heya guys im in a little need for gunscripts so i could publish them :) (I will credit you)
Anyway...
HK MSG90:
(Incomplete model and somewhat inaccurate) Reload animation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FMrJJ7KOoU
Picture [NOTE: Pictures have really bad lighting]:

Also has shooting/recoil animation (Animation names are reload and recoil :P) Also I think its huge ingame :P And it has a 5 round magazine instead of a 20-one
HK G36(E)

I will make reload animations for it soon...
Google if you want to know what these are based off of...
Also i dont understand much about the torque script so please i could really use some help...
PM if you need the models (for iron sights/scope)

Make a better reload animation. Instead of just taking the clip out and putting it back in, make it disappear for a second, then come back, making it look like you are putting a new clip in. Also, the hand looks bad. The fingers look too long, and the spacing between the fingers looks to big.

Make a better reload animation. Instead of just taking the clip out and putting it back in, make it disappear for a second, then come back, making it look like you are putting a new clip in. Also, the hand looks bad. The fingers look too long, and the spacing between the fingers looks to big.
How do i do that? Using blender...

I have no idea, considering I don't model, but I think if you made it smaller and smaller very fast to where it was very small, the just make it larger again, like the L4D2 weapon set's reload animation.

I have no idea, considering I don't model, but I think if you made it smaller and smaller very fast to where it was very small, the just make it larger again, like the L4D2 weapon set's reload animation.
Umm ok that shouldnt be too hard...

i have a great pistol model want it

Fix the arms to a n armish shape. It looks really dumb because the arm is on it.

i have a great pistol model want it
A bit high-poly, dont you think?