Author Topic: This is now my favorite Forum (even more).  (Read 781 times)

I was on ROBLOX.

Some jackass posts about how she spammed the same thing fourteen times in a row and wants praise for doing so.
I told her the only praise she's getting is a big ban, and I get banned for three days for threatening a user loveually.

If the mods want to keep their users, they should do their jobs :P

Edit: Maybe I should add that I only play ROBLOX because I like to build things out there before I build them on Blockland since the building there is simpler. 3:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 11:07:37 AM by IkeTheGeneric »

Welcome to Blockland?...

Building in Blockland can't get any more simpler. It's pretty damn down to the point.

Welcome to Blockland?...

I have been here for awhile now, no need to welcome me again.

I deleted ROBLOX off of my computer now :P

Building in Blockland can't get any more simpler. It's pretty damn down to the point.

It would kind of be easier if there was something to resize the bricks for Blockland though.

Not saying we NEED it. It would be a cool little feature.

Here we build with Lego bricks as in real life, we don't stretch them to limit brick lag.

Edit: Previous Blockland v0002 mods allowed you to stretch and move bricks, but those days are over.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 11:04:02 AM by Riot »

Here we build with Lego bricks as in real life, we don't stretch them to limit brick lag.
lololol
I saw your avatar dancing, and i was listening that MJ song where he goes all MAMA-SAY-MAMA-SAH-MAMA-MAKUSA

it was funny as hell

I also think the engine would probably not allow that.