Poll

You like this thread

Yea, shes a fat bitch and I love this topix
72 (45%)
Kinda I just like to edit her fat ugly faec :)
51 (31.9%)
No Gtfo Newb.
37 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 160

Author Topic: Fatass teacher has anger problems [Added poll]!  (Read 21179 times)

Learnin' maff an' stuff.

Inb4cyberbullyingandyougetexpelled.

Seriously, I get the feeling that she's probably a good teacher and you just don't like her because she hates you because you're a little demon in her class.
Sometimes teachers can actually be just total starfishs.

Last years Algebra I teacher hated me because although I actually understand everything he said and usually did good on the tests, he hated the fact that I never showed my work. Which I literally never do. It isn't my fault he said it was okay at the beginning of the year.

epic shoop thead.

I came

Another pic

Last years Algebra I teacher hated me because although I actually understand everything he said and usually did good on the tests, he hated the fact that I never showed my work. Which I literally never do. It isn't my fault he said it was okay at the beginning of the year.
Lol we get calculators so I'm like "Screw you, I aint typing it and writing it."
That and I write sloppy as hell so its hard to see where I even put my answer lol

Exactly what i do.

Looks like her in 70's
Is she married? if so I feel bad for her husband