Author Topic: The Elimanation Game (Round 2!)  (Read 44233 times)

Overview: The main point of the game is for everybody to elimanate/kill everybody else on the forums, so there will be one champion.

How to play: One person will post that they have either saved the previous person or has let them die, and then he chooses another person to elimanate. You cannot post if you are dead, and you cannot post if the last poster targeted you, and you just wanna save yourself.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ex:

Player 1: I save player 3 (meaning that person is still in the game)

I target player 2 to be elimanated (Player 2 cannot post unless another person saves him)

Player 3: I let him die (Player 2 is out of the game now, and cannot post)

I target Player 1 to be shot

Player 4: I let him die (Player 1 is now out)

I target player 3 to be barrel roll'd (Player 3 cannot post again unless he is saved)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I realize most people won't be saved, and some people may be elimanated even before they see this thread. I will keep a list of who is out, although this may not be up to date all the time, so make sure to read through the thread before posting to make sure you aren't elimanated. Keep in mind that I may post after I died, but only to point out rule breakers and not actually play the game.

Edit: Make your targets forum users. Commiting Self Delete is allowed for the lols.
List of Casualties:
Screenracer

Riot

Jammy

Lordy Lord

funinabox

Dodger

I'll start:

I target Tezuni to be elimanated

« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 06:27:25 PM by Dodger »

I target Topic ID 108331.0 to be eliminated.

I target King of Losers to get raped.

I target King of Losers to get raped.

I do not save him

I target Kalphiter to get sniped

I save him.

I target Brockrooster to be machine gunned.

I don't save him.

I send a missle heading towards Skyra

I don't save him

I eat Comr4de's head

I MIGHT save him.
I target tyler66 with a 50. caliber sniper rifle.

I save him for the lols.

I break the rules

I asdf

I target Flamecannon for great justice.

I asdf

I target Flamecannon for great justice.

I don't do anything.
I target myself with a pistol.

I save you by eating your hand off.

I target the cookie for being spammed by newcigarettes

I save him by using Anti-noob spray! Never leave home without one!

I target ? by having him tied to a railroad track and runover by an allegheney Train