Author Topic: aware14 - "grow up and suck a sick"  (Read 4236 times)

K1LLa how many topics have you made this month really you drama every little thing if i messaged you randomly saying anything that barely insulted you you would drama it get over yourself
how many times do you talk in run-on sentences it really annoying and i want you to stop talking in big sentences because it makes you lok stupid

how many times do you talk in run-on sentences it really annoying and i want you to stop talking in big sentences because it makes you lok stupid
why would you talk in small sentences when you can use big ones because big ones are fun and you can go on and on with them for days and mariofan09 is a person who uses these sentences because he is cool everyone should use big sentences

Its the internet i dont give a damn if people hate me you cant force me to to type properly

Its the internet i dont give a damn if people hate me you cant force me to to type properly
Do you like looking like an idiot?

Its the internet i dont give a damn if people think im an idiot

xK1lla4l1fx, shut the forget up. I actually think you need a drama topic yourself for making so many. All of your topics are for miniscule offenses. Your topics don't convince anyone that the person you are speaking of is an idiot.

Stop trying to make people look bad for idiotic reasons.

Everyone who agrees that I'm an idiot:

Honestly, this is the internet. I write all these to laugh at how you all say the same thing, and if you don't believe me, Idc. You wouldn't say anything to my face. All of you need to grow up.

Honestly, this is the internet. I write all these to laugh at how you all say the same thing, and if you don't believe me, Idc. You wouldn't say anything to my face. All of you need to grow up.

The only laughing happening is towards you.

OOH OOH I GOT YOU OOH

I r tuff and maek fun of ppl who mk fn of me.

I know it's A.R.C's job, but I couldn't resist.

I know it's A.R.C's job, but I couldn't resist.

Trust me. You wouldn't be doing that if you saw my real pic.

Somebody PM him "You're dumb" and see if he makes a drama topic about it.

internetoughguy.png

i got it for you