Author Topic: Ghosting invincibility?  (Read 1229 times)

What if we had something where once you spawn and you have invincibility for the duration of the time. Then, when you are done, you lose the invincibility and a chat message to everybody tells them that the ghoster is done ghosting

I think this would help a lot because the rule in certain TDMs say "No ghostkilling" but how would they know they would? This would help for the ghosters as they can't see anybody or do anything.

Don't run a forced minigame.

Or, make the spawn room a place where you can't kill, and you click this button to teleport to the main area.

Don't run a forced minigame.
Eh, some players think they can go freebuild and not join the mini for the duration of their stay. Plus I hate the rule "Join Mini or Ban"

How about people can just suck it up and stop crying when they get killed in a game that doesn't even reward you for staying alive.

I almost want to ban anyone who complains about getting killed.

Eh, some players think they can go freebuild and not join the mini for the duration of their stay. Plus I hate the rule "Join Mini or Ban"
And what does it matter if they do? Bricks do not lag. They haven't since v0002.

If you die while ghosting, don't respawn until you're done ghosting, idiot.

If I spawn into a minigame I instantly CTRL + K to stop people from getting points from me

How about people can just suck it up and stop crying when they get killed in a game that doesn't even reward you for staying alive.

It seems really hard to actually do that as there are many people that can't suck it up and act like they're actually good when they're not. If I do ban everyone that can't suck it up, I wouldn't have many people that come to my server.

If I get killed while I'm ghosting, I don't care since if it's lives, I can spy around the build and feed info when I'm dead.

If I get killed while I'm ghosting, I don't care since if it's lives, I can spy around the build and feed info when I'm dead.
and get to know the map better
If I spawn into a minigame I instantly CTRL + K to stop people from getting points from me
but then you loose a point :c
If you die while ghosting, don't respawn until you're done ghosting, idiot.
too true

make people spawn in a saferoom

in other words use windows, not these stupid cell wall bricks

It seems really hard to actually do that as there are many people that can't suck it up and act like they're actually good when they're not. If I do ban everyone that can't suck it up, I wouldn't have many people that come to my server.

I didn't say that I do ban them. I said I almost want to.

In another game, whenever I'm host I kick anyone who complains about anything. I don't care what team they're on.
One exception to that was someone on my team complained me and my bro suck. He switched team and we forgeted him up badly.

I agree with chrono deal with it.