Author Topic: Destructicus DX Megawsome  (Read 94688 times)

OH WHAT THE- interesting. But, I wouldn't even come close to saying it's the best map ever, you won't can't take GSF Paradise's title :3 Overall... Quite insane, I LOOVE. 10/10.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 06:12:17 PM by Zloff »

This map + MuffinMix's Acid trip emmiters = /headexplosion

Blockland Forums, Squideey's Brain.

Squideey's Brain, Blockland Forums.

You two play nice now.

I am amazed
At

At

This

It reduced me to curled up in my chair giggling and wondering if my cup had a tree in it or water, and then I realized I wasn't even holding a cup.
Squideey, I salute you.

<WARNING RANDOM>

LOL yur a cat

Lol most random map i have ever seen.............. Its kinda fun to look around the map tho :D

I have tried venturing into this a few times, but my mind exploded each time and had to be repieced in like thirty seconds or I would get major brain malfunctions.
...They got it together in four minutes.

I fear the point of downloading this.. this... madness. It looks like someone hit the bedroom with something... big and then vomited all over it.

I might loose a spleen by playing this map.
Or my complete sanity.

I tested this,

New score: 6/10

Alright, that was too much. Please, at least make another version without the spinning lights and blinding flashes, so we don't all lose our sanity.

I lost about:

brain-cells

Alright, that was too much. Please, at least make another version without the spinning lights and blinding flashes, so we don't all lose our sanity.
We already have.

PIIIIIIIILLLLLLLZZZZZZZZ

here

Agreed.

PIIIIIIIILLLLLLLZZZZZZZZ
here
Exposed.

Goes good with WTF BOOOOM!