Author Topic: blockland 360  (Read 8513 times)

torque is designed to be able to run games on the xbox360 soooo....

BADSPOT MAKE IT HAPPEN!! ill pay extra.

Discussed many times before, no one cares enough.

If it was on the 360 it would suck.
PC=win
360=bad for PC games.

You need a mouse/keyboard/being able to access files in your bl install for mods/etc.

nonononononnono i am not buying a 360 just to play blockland

PC FTW <3 etc

FTW
Our of curiosity, what does that mean?

And how would you do things like fly, move/plant/rotate bricks? How would you access the world editor, or even the menus (ex) Admin menu, Player menu, Deathmatch menu, or that other menu, which name i forget :P

How would you download mods and maps? What would happen if you connected to a server running custom content?

BLARG: i mean both PC and 360, i would buy the 360 version but would be able to connect to PC servers. and there is such thing as pressing two buttons at once.

ftw = for the win.

i'm not saying that i want bl on the x360, but part of the torque package that allows the engine to run on the 360 would also allow for the remapping of controls.  so, while it would almost definitely be a more difficult control configuration, it is possible.

but, the entire idea is handicapped, so...

* Trader votes for the locking of this topic.

To anyone that thinks that Blockland will be on a DS, PSP, PS3 or Xbox 360 it will never never never never never never never happen so get it out of your minds. Making a game like blockland go to a game console would take more time then its worth.

first thing first the new torque X is 10 times harder to code
second only 20- will be selected to be offical xbox360 games the others will just be noting

second only 20- will be selected to be offical xbox360 games the others will just be noting homebrew.
Corrected.

no nige they won't be playable at all

second only 20- will be selected to be offical xbox360 games the others will just be noting

so i got some grammer problems but you can understand me (unlike some pepole)