blockland 360

Author Topic: blockland 360  (Read 8593 times)

Here is a typical day of xbox live in Blockland:

Admin: No spamming, noobs!
Noob: PLZ CAN I BE ADMIN KTHX.
You: o_o oh god
Admin: STFU OR I BAN YOU, NOOB!
Noob: UHHHH SPAM I DO NOW KTHX LOL BRIIX BRIXXX
Kaphix: LOL HAY GUYS
Admin: Kaphix has been banned (1337.31337.1337)
Noob: OFUK GTG
Admin: Noob has been banned (382.23.283.22)
Admin: I guess this was a bad game to buy...

You have been disconnected from the server!

Bottom Line: Fail.

I haven't been banned in months; You're one to talk.

I get banned biweekly :D

There is a keyboard for 360 AND you can use a USB keyboard.

Dude, give it a rest, it will NEVER go to 360, unless you make it. Then it would by copyright infringement , unless you get persmission by Badspot. In other words, it will NEVER be on 360.

I did, i just stated that you can use a keyboard.

closes ban i got was last week when storeclerk kicked me off his server ='(

Dont rule it out just yet, I made a topic  (well 2 topics) about this, and Badspot said that he might consider it, but first he wants to get retail out. He also said that all of the slots may have been promised to other companies. But, if this does come out for the 360, I would easily pay 1200 points for it (as long as I can make my own maps and upload them for others to play lol). Also, I have some ideas for a control scheme that would be perfect for the 360 controller:

Right Thumbstick = Move
Right Thumbstick(click) = Toggle 1st / 3rd person view
Left Thumbstick = Look
Left Thumbstick(click) = crouch
D Pad = NA (Reserved for Custom Quick Select Items) / When Temp. Brick is active, move brick with D Pad
A = Jump
A(Hold) = Jetpack
B = Sit
X = Free Hands / Cancel Temp. Brick
Y = Activate / Enter or Exit vehicle / Plant Brick
Start = Start Menu (use Thumbstick or Triggers to switch between the Start, Admin, Bricks, Weapons, Tools, Player Options, Controls, and Options menu)
Select = Score Board and Player Gamertag List
Right Trigger = Fire Temp. Brick/Weapon
Left Trigger = NA / Reverse when driving a vehicle / When Temp. Brick is active, the Left Trigger changes the D Pad from Horizontal movement to Verticle
Right Button = NA / When Temp. Brick is active, orientate brick counter-clockwise
Left Button = NA / When Temp. Brick is active, orientate brick clockwise
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 08:09:26 PM by [GSF]Ghost »

I get banned from a server on Blockland everyday!

Dont rule it out just yet, I made a topic  (well 2 topics) about this, and Badspot said that he might consider it, but first he wants to get retail out. He also said that all of the slots may have been promised to other companies. But, if this does come out for the 360, I would easily pay 1200 points for it (as long as I can make my own maps and upload them for others to play lol). Also, I have some ideas for a control scheme that would be perfect for the 360 controller:

Right Thumbstick = Move
Left Thumbstick = Look
D Pad = NA (Reserved for Custom Quick Select Items) / When Temp. Brick is active, move brick with D Pad
A = Jump
A(Hold) = Jetpack
B = Sit
Start = Start Menu (use Thumbstick or Triggers to switch between the Start, Admin, Bricks, Weapons, Tools, Player Options, Controls, and Options menu)
Left Trigger = NA / Reverse when driving a vehicle / When Temp. Brick is active, the Left Trigger changes the D Pad from Horizontal movement to Verticle
Right Button = NA / When Temp. Brick is active, orientate brick counter-clockwise
You forgot a ton of necessary buttons, like, move up/down. My configuration is better.  :cookieMonster:

I would gladly pay the 360 price of 60$ for BL360.

Right Thumbstick = Move
Left Thumbstick = Look
A = Jump
A(Hold) = Jetpack
B = Sit
You forgot a ton of necessary buttons, like, move up/down. My configuration is better.  :cookieMonster:
lol, I included up a down, but you have to switch between horizontal and verticle movement with the left trigger with my configeration. Of course, better controls can be thought up.

Right Thumbstick = Turn/aim
Left Thumbstick = Move
D Pad = move brick, holding RB or LB can turn on diff axis
A = Jump
A(Hold) = Jetpack
B
= Sit
Start = Start Menu (use Thumbstick or Triggers to switch between the Start, Admin, Player Options, Controls, and Options menu)
Back (select) = Spawn menu (admin)(vehicles, weapons, etc.
Left Trigger =  When Temp. Brick is active, the Left Trigger changes the D Pad from Horizontal movement to Verticle
Right Button = World chat (Normal chat is local) / When Temp. Brick is active, orientate brick counter-clockwise
Left Button = Scoreboard, gamertag list / When Temp. Brick is active, orientate brick clockwise

wow, great list!(sarcasim)  Too bad this is never going to happen.