Author Topic: Hi I'm arresting everyone on this website.  (Read 7694 times)

bad attempt at attention

I think he is saying
-I am a troll and just increased my level of noobocity
No, you snakehole, I'm saying that you're arrested

No, you snakehole, I'm saying that you're arrested
bad attempt at attention

Yup you fail at getting attention


Yup you fail at getting attention
I wasn't trying to hur hur

Please, oh glorious police officers, will I be granted exception from your skillful arrest if I supply your marvelous forces with gourmet tribal jokes.

I wasn't trying to hur hur

Yes you we're if someone was going to arrest everyone on this site they would be beating down my door, I have seen leeches get more attention than you so stop being a troll and lock the topic.

Please, oh glorious police officers, will I be granted exception from your skillful arrest if I supply your marvelous forces with gourmet tribal jokes.
Hmm.. Please could I try a Sample if these tribal jokes?

Yes you we're if someone was going to arrest everyone on this site they would be beating down my door, I have seen leeches get more attention than you so stop being a troll and lock the topic.

Nolock
Topic winage

Yes you we're if someone was going to arrest everyone on this site they would be beating down my door, I have seen leeches get more attention than you so stop being a troll and lock the topic.
Leaches can't get attention. Anyway, how is this trolling? Trolling is where you deliberatley start arguments and annoy people. Ia anything, you're trolling. Hehe, Hes a troll.


Nolock
Topic winage

Lol i guess your right it is funny to see a noob pretend he is a cop.

Leaches can get attention If someone saw one then they would be freakin out!. Anyway, how is this trolling? Trolling is where you deliberatley start arguments and annoy people also saying stuff that makes no since and isnt even real. Ia anything, you're trolling. Hehe, Hes a troll.

-fix-


Lol i guess your right it is funny to see a noob pretend he is a cop.
Somebody laugh please, I will pay realmoney! /truths

Somebody laugh please, I will pay realmoney! /truths

Omg once again he is making up crap.
SUPER TROLL ALERT

Omg once again he is making up crap.
SUPER TROLL ALERT

You are an abomination, don't have children, if you can stop accusing a woman of trolling long enough to try.