Poll

Which gun should we make next?

Raider CS-35
Vulcan
Longshot

Author Topic: Nerf Pack!  (Read 38616 times)

:O  *Falls down and faints*

Did you make that and what did you use?

Nice model heed, can you teach me to use blender?
Lol, the reasons this topic isnt going anywhere is because noone is bothering to help us, Freeze goes around other topics making fun of this topic, which doesnt help, my models arent up to scratch, and chilmans keeps having problems with his computer.

Nice model heed, can you teach me to use blender?
Lol, the reasons this topic isnt going anywhere is because noone is bothering to help us, Freeze goes around other topics making fun of this topic, which doesnt help, my models arent up to scratch, and chilmans keeps having problems with his computer.

Are you sure it isn't because you hardly post on this topic at all?

Are you sure it isn't because you hardly post on this topic at all?
Freeze, you are just making yourself look like a bit of a handicap, what is the point in constantly going on any of my topics, and posting negatively?
You do it like you think its cool to get on my nerves, and slow the topic down, all it does is demoralise everyone working on the topic.
If you wanted a nerf pack you wouldnt do this.

Freeze, you are just making yourself look like a bit of a handicap, what is the point in constantly going on any of my topics, and posting negatively?
You do it like you think its cool to get on my nerves, and slow the topic down, all it does is demoralise everyone working on the topic.
If you wanted a nerf pack you wouldnt do this.
I am not doing anything but stating the truth. And the truth hurts. Look. You have to stop making packs because they always end up getting no where.

Where have you got since a month ago? No where.

Listen to the truth, because you know deep in your self that that is what it is.

What I am saying is, you should shut up, its not helping, how am I supposed to get a team together with you telling everyone how much of a fail it is, that really doesnt help. It is just sad that you have to do that to get support, and to make yourself look cool.

I bet that hurts, eh?

He uses blender
I don't even know how to create another cube on Blender.

I don't even know how to create another cube on Blender.
Add > Mesh > Cube. Derp.