Poll

Which gun should we make next?

Raider CS-35
Vulcan
Longshot

Author Topic: Nerf Pack!  (Read 38512 times)

Gawd, you can be stupid sometimes.
So can everyone else.

What I am saying is, you should shut up, its not helping, how am I supposed to get a team together with you telling everyone how much of a fail it is, that really doesnt help. It is just sad that you have to do that to get support, and to make yourself look cool.

I bet that hurts, eh?
Umm, way to make a big deal out of something and try to make yourself look cool out of it. Freeze is right. Plus, how could he shut up if he hasn't opened his mouth, and is only typing?

Umm, way to make a big deal out of something and try to make yourself look cool out of it. Freeze is right. Plus, how could he shut up if he hasn't opened his mouth, and is only typing?
Thank you Zloff.

Why the hell are you guys arguing over if this topic has gotten anything done. I mean, seriously. Its not going to help IMPROVE THE loving AMOUNT OF PRODUCTION with people hounding RF and saying he should give up on something cause he hasn't gotten much done. Its like saying
"OH YOU SHOULD STOP BUILDING THOSE TWIN TOWERS BECAUSE YOU ONLY HAVE THE FIRST FIVE FLOORS DONE."

Yes, everyone has opinions, but you don't have to be an starfish because you think yours is fact.

Why the hell are you guys arguing over if this topic has gotten anything done. I mean, seriously. Its not going to help IMPROVE THE loving AMOUNT OF PRODUCTION with people hounding RF and saying he should give up on something cause he hasn't gotten much done. Its like saying
"OH YOU SHOULD STOP BUILDING THOSE TWIN TOWERS BECAUSE YOU ONLY HAVE THE FIRST FIVE FLOORS DONE."

Yes, everyone has opinions, but you don't have to be an starfish because you think yours is fact.
I wouldn't be insulting it if there was work being done but RFW2 isn't doing anything. He isn't working on it at all.

I wouldn't be insulting it if there was work being done but RFW2 isn't doing anything. He isn't working on it at all.

Ok seriously, your pissing me off. Stop acting like an ass and be patient.

But I do think Freeze has a point about you not finishing packs. Like the Star Wars Pack died. And it sucked because I made a C4 for that mod :(.

Ok seriously, your pissing me off. Stop acting like an ass and be patient.

But I do think Freeze has a point about you not finishing packs. Like the Star Wars Pack died. And it sucked because I made a C4 for that mod :(.

I know, im sorry, but you cant have a mod with someone that is suspected of stealing models working on it, and Freeze posting didnt exactly make people want to help.

Does posting negatively fix that?
Does it really help?
What I think it does is make you look like a handicap that thinks hes cool, and discourage all the other people working on it from doing anything.

I vote we completely ignore anything Freeze posts.

It's weird how you totally ignored Zloff's post.
Does posting negatively fix that?
Does it really help?
What I think it does is make you look like a handicap that thinks hes cool, and discourage all the other people working on it from doing anything.
Actually it does help.

I insult the topic>You want to prove me wrong that you are getting nothing done>You work harder>You get it finished.

For RFW2 cause he's too lazy to get the pics.
meh, its ok, but you can see how the barrel is tipped forward a bit :P

If Heed hadn't posted that picture, you probably wouldn't still be posting here :\ If you want positivity, start working. You're not going to be praised for doing nothing, sadly.

I insult the topic>You want to prove me wrong that you are getting nothing done>You work harder>You get it finished.

I see what your doing now. um... ok.

meh, its ok, but you can see how the barrel is tipped forward a bit :P
Its not, its just the picture, its at a perfect right-angle.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 02:51:08 AM by RFW2 »

hm... When can I test this one?

hm... When can I test this one?
Never. As it will never be finished.

Gawd, you can be stupid sometimes.
Gawd, you can be slow sometimes.