Author Topic: I do face combination requests  (Read 22910 times)

All you have to do is tell me what two faces you want combined and I'll combine them. I've included an example that I have done for my own purposes using Iornslug29881's Target_Finder and Technoscubed's Blue-Eyed faces. I don't just do two faces. I've combined about five before. Ended up looking pretty cool. (In the picture, the lines aren't where the faces end, obviously. I just drew them in so it didn't look like a three-faced blockhead.) I have now included a default form for you to fill out if you want a face done:

1. The faces, or links to them. you can also attach them at the bottom of the post.
2. Anything special you want done (say, you want the left eye to be all red. This is where you'd tell me.)
3. Whether you want me to package it and then send you a link, or if you want to do it yourself.
4. Other, in case you have something that doesn't fit in the above parts.

Here is a list of people whose faces have been used (that I know of for sure)
Evar678
Regulith

If you see your face and want to be on the list, just post and I'll add you.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 12:26:48 AM by burnness99 »

That's a pretty good face actually.

Thanks. I'm really happy with how the transparency turned out, because that was my first time using the transparency on PDN.

I still don't know how to make part of a picture trans :P

To make transparency on PDN, all you have to do is open the little window with the color choosing wheel (press f8 or Window > Colors), click the more tab at the top right of the little color window, and then at the bottom of the expanded part there is a transparency slider. I attached a picture of the window to show what I'm talking about, Just in case my explanation is confusing. Sorry for bad quality, all I had handy was a webcam.

Oh, never noticed that. Cool.

No problem. I feel I should be saying more in this post, but I don't know what else to say.

you'll combine faces am i correct?

Yes, sorry if the previous posts were off-topic.

then i want you to plese combine this and this

Do you want it to pretty much be the first face but with the eye thing that's on the second face?

Is this alright? Click it First, because It makes it black otherwise.

that great thanks
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 07:12:50 PM by jac107 »

Do you need me to package it as any other add-on, or are you find with doing it yourself/however you are planning on doing it? Also, I'm going to edit the first post to include a form, because I feel kinda stupid asking questions for like 3 or 4 posts in a row.