Poll

Communism.

Like it.
Dislike it.

Author Topic: Reaction to: Communism  (Read 7587 times)

I don't why someone would praise a man like Karl Marx. To me he was a nut case. I mean really, The working class uniting and taking over government, really.
Americans praise the "founding fathers" why not praise Karl Marx?

And did you hear yourself on the last sentence? That is business today, worker's unions will go on huge strikes to cripple the company until they compromise, whether on pay or other stuff.

And to go to such lengths as calling him a nut case, you should go look at the Pope for a little while. :D

I don't think we should dip in religious matters now.

I don't think we should dip in religious matters now.
I don't think kiddies should get involved in intellectual matters now.

Americans praise the "founding fathers" why not praise Karl Marx?

And did you hear yourself on the last sentence? That is business today, worker's unions will go on huge strikes to cripple the company until they compromise, whether on pay or other stuff.

And to go to such lengths as calling him a nut case, you should go look at the Pope for a little while. :D
I don't even listen to myself my dear.

I don't even listen to myself my dear.
Listening is key to learning. Knowledge is key to power. Power is key to everything. :D

Listening is key to learning. Knowledge is key to power. Power is key to everything. :D
If only democracy would learn.

If only democracy would learn.
Who's a democracy?

America?

U.S. is a Republic.

I like to relate democracy as a government, not a nation.

Federalist Democracy is stuff, Communism only works in small populations.  I dislike both.

why not praise Karl Marx?

Karl Marx wasn't a bad guy, so to those who think so: stop believing the stuff that the general population of the US believes.  Karl Marx had no intentions of a totalitarian figure ruling a communist government; he believed everything would run by itself.  Although his ideas seem pretty ill thought-out, keep in mind Karl Marx was great at understanding the economy; the problem was he didn't necessarily understand humans and human attributes.

Karl Marx wasn't a bad guy, so to those who think so: stop believing the stuff that the general population of the US believes.  Karl Marx had no intentions of a totalitarian figure ruling a communist government; he believed everything would run by itself.  Although his ideas seem pretty ill thought-out, keep in mind Karl Marx was great at understanding the economy; the problem was he didn't necessarily understand humans and human attributes.
I love you. And your explanations.