Author Topic: Forest TDM  (Read 2056 times)

This is a TDM that I just finished yesterday. It's pretty simple, and some of you might say it needs some work. It's not supposed to be an amazing build, all it's supposed to be is a simple build that's a good battlefield, and entertaining. I'll quit talking now and show you the pics. Here they are. (BTW I'm replying a bunch on here because for some reason, the topic writer thing didn't allow all my pics.)

Why did you add so much light emitters? I can't tell if that's destruct or not, but mayhaps you should choose something else for stars.

good job!
Thanks! Also, here's next pic.

Blue base.

Nice job.
Hey Train, do you remember me?

Good job, but needs a bit larger. This borders on a DM size build.

Then again, smaller TDM's tend to run faster with less players.

try www.tinypic.com
and try expanding some, and using a jeep in such a small area with so many trees is pointless

Replace the jeep with a tank or some sort of turret, it makes defending a good thing.

Nice job.
Hey Train, do you remember me?
Of course I do! Hey man!

Its pretty great!

"minigame"

I like it! Also, the "stars" are perty.

I would use the Arrow Trail emitter for the stars, rather than actual lights. Using these gives the build a kind of studio feeling, under all the white lights.

It's pretty small. Nice though.

I would use the Arrow Trail emitter for the stars, rather than actual lights. Using these gives the build a kind of studio feeling, under all the white lights.

It's pretty small. Nice though.
Thanks, I might use your idea. Off topic: your MYST Island build is amazing.