Poll

Should I go to Japan?

Yes
35 (77.8%)
No
10 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: Sushi Anyone?  (Read 4644 times)

Problem, wapanese friend?

Wow, call me wapanese and a friend without any proof?

I just think Japan is awesome. Liking Japan doesnt make you a wannabe.

ARC, you are the friend

Wow, call me wapanese and a friend without any proof?

I just think Japan is awesome. Liking Japan doesnt make you a wannabe.

ARC, you are the friend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP5lz2CYNR4

Because it sucks.
Well, that was easy.
Problem, wapanese friend?
inb4wapanesefriends
I like two anime series, but I don't obsess over Japan or anything like that.

I think that it would be neat, I would definitely be visiting the Nintendo store, and I will probably get a free laptop too.

You should go to the Ghibli museum :D I've always wanted to

Prepare for maximum diffirentness. Watch out for game shows, and watch out for cameras. If there are cameras, it's probably some outdoor public game show where kids get money for flipping girl's skirts up. Get a palm camera and get some schoolgirl upskirts. Then buy some weeaboo action figures and complain how overpriced they are. Go to the nearest comicon and kick everyone in the balls. If someone reacts with less pain than the rest, assume it's a female and rape her. Then blame it on the nearest public game show.

Prepare for maximum diffirentness. Watch out for game shows, and watch out for cameras. If there are cameras, it's probably some outdoor public game show where kids get money for flipping girl's skirts up. Get a palm camera and get some schoolgirl upskirts. Then buy some weeaboo action figures and complain how overpriced they are. Go to the nearest comicon and kick everyone in the balls. If someone reacts with less pain than the rest, assume it's a female and rape her. Then blame it on the nearest public game show.
I endorse this plan.

So is it a choice between sitting inside your house all summer to sitting inside a Japanese hotel all summer? Which has a better internet connection?

Which has a better internet connection?
Well, my dad has a pretty good job at Boeing, so he said that he will be staying in a really nice one. I have a really good connection at home as well, but it's loving Japan so....

i got to go to russia for a week, too cold

I have a really good connection at home as well, but it's loving Japan so....
Your internet connection is loving Japan?

Your internet connection is loving Japan?
I should of put a period there to denote that Japan has nothing to do with my internet connection at home, but oh well.