5 (35.7%)
If it would work
2 (14.3%)
I don't get it.
0 (0%)
I want keep Blockheads as Cats.
6 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: BL Physics Extented?  (Read 1334 times)

Well, i was thinking about Blockland Ragdolls mod, like if you die, you change in a Rag doll, like in Source Physics based Games such as Half life 2, Counter Strike and others.
One way it could be done is to make player parts go in Physic status, means the moment bricks have Blownup, But the player parts are hanging on for a short distance by some Invisible ropes.

Note: If you want beat roblox, you better Do this mod, Cause they are already having Ragdoll death.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 06:56:03 AM by Omega X »

ragdoll =/= flying around like a spazz

ragdoll =/= flying around like a spazz
do want. You could see sarcasm there.

Gibbing = Breaking into pieces.
The way the Eyelander Anybody made makes a fake prop of your head, wouldn't that allow you to break into little pieces when you get killed?

we are not trying to be better than any any other game. saying we want to be better than roblox is like saying we are at awr with them, which we arent.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 07:27:15 AM by GenaralSkar »

I want this, but not to "beat" Roblox. If it could be done.

Alot of games that have this usually spas (like an earilier post said)
Many of those game that have spas dolls usually glitch or fase into a wall or goes flying around
unless you keep it pretty low when you die i dont think it would be much "realistic"

Something I just noticed: You can't push bricks with brick physics on for some reason.

Wat happened ;-;

Something I just noticed: You can't push bricks with brick physics on for some reason.

Wat happened ;-;
Did you enable it while in a server? I've noticed if you've had it off then enable it in a server, it doesn't work until you go back to the menu and reenter.

there was tumble on death but badspot crapponed it.