Author Topic: Call of Duty: Black Ops  (Read 3957 times)

What was bad about it?
He sucked at it probably.
I really can't point it out, but something about it I just hated

Treyarch is working on this one, not IW. Also I posted a topic about this a bit back, but it may be too old.

That is what pissed me off. I just don't own a PS3 or X360. My pc is crap. At least I have a Ds.

He sucked at it probably.

By that I assume that you, Mercem and Kev must have sucked at MW2.

Who's Mercem and why does he suck at MW2?

He probably knew nothing about bullet travel time or drop and tried using the Recon class.

He probably knew nothing about bullet travel time or drop and tried using the Recon class.
Haha, that's what I was thinking.

I saw Vietnam in a certain part.

I'd like to see a COD game that focuses on single player. It took me two hours to beat the COD4 single player.
CoD1 and 2 were mostly single player games, the MP didn't have alot of features.

I'd like to see a COD game that focuses on single player. It took me two hours to beat the COD4 single player.

This.

Should be at least 48 hours to finish or so, with alot more hours in special ops.

I think you guys have forgotten that treyarch made World at war, and it wasn't the best of games.

BFBC2 was stuff imo

Hah, and you don't know why it was stuff? Probaly because you were stuff.

Should be at least 48 hours to finish or so, with alot more hours in special ops.
I can't say I've ver played a game that took me 48 hours to beat. Maybe Super Mario 64

This COD is set in the Cold War I think.

This COD is set in the Cold War I think.
It looks like it's set in Vietnam, there wasn't actually alot of armed conflict during the cold war...

This.

Are you stupid? First person shooters shouldn't be more than 10 hours.
If you want a really long game you're in the wrong place, go play ME2 or Oblivion or something.