Author Topic: Most popular players in Blockland  (Read 17237 times)

You can't even see over your stomach.
He must have one big chin.

This was a Hitch Hikers Guide to the galaxy reference
If you didn't get it, please drink antifreeze.

I haven't seen the movie since it came out and I only read the first book so I'll go find a cup

You can have my spot cause you were well known before me :3
Wut? I just realized I registered on the forums before you. This entire time I thought you had existed forever.

I haven't seen the movie since it came out and I only read the first book so I'll go find a cup

If you die can I hijack one of your threads again?

Wut? I just realized I registered before you. This entire time I thought you had existed forever.
Strange right? I actually played before retail but didn't buy it when it came out and kind of forgot it existed. then I started playing again in February of 2008 and then got a key for my birthday. everyone seems to think i've been here forever. I didn't even register on the forums till a few months after i got my key

Strange right? I actually played before retail but didn't buy it when it came out and kind of forgot it existed. then I started playing again in February of 2008 and then got a key for my birthday. everyone seems to think i've been here forever. I didn't even register on the forums till a few months after i got my key

Are you like fat version of me or something?

If you die can I hijack one of your threads again?

What no that was terrible.

Are you like fat version of me or something?
Maybe... I HOPE SO!

Been here longer then most. Not really known though :(

Badspot olol
but not snot

Hmm the most un-popular people eh?

Krinon (Rofl) I wish I knew who that was.

Chesse20 (Super rofl) Yea, I agree.

Creators of runescape (LOL) Bandwagon?

not me
Snot yes.

Saying that on Blockland Forums is bad.
Well, it's bisjac.

Anyways the problem is that most of us have our own little groups. There are the obvious big names, leave it at that.

I used to play a lot.

Now I cannot honestly remember the last time I played.

If I do ever play again, I'm probably just going to end up idly adding to this monstrosity that I eventually want to cover Bedroom.

Oh, also, my last really good build:

« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 10:49:26 PM by Rookie »