Save the world!

Author Topic: Save the world!  (Read 4035 times)

Sry guse, dis is the rele Radial543...all my previous post have beeen mde by my druggiy cousn...i would just lke 2 say hi for the frst time since th3 reel me hasnt ever postd before. o 'nd i agree with dis thread.

~Radial543
Your druggie cousin seemed so much smarter than you.

Please excuse Radial, he's trolling you.

Ok I am telling the truth. Told my parents. My uncle is going to jail :D. I really don't care cause he's a bitch anyway.

Scew the earth, kill it

Ill be dead by that time anyway
Wow, what an ignorant way of thought. It's about the legacy you leave.
uncle steve
Uncle steeeeve! This guy's gettin' smart! I'll need 2000 cousins down here immediately!
(inside joke)

Anyway, I'm with your uncle.

Ok I am telling the truth. Told my parents. My uncle is going to jail :D. I really don't care cause he's a bitch anyway.
Lol, he's going to jail for posting a topic? forget that stuff, ladios is away for life.

Recycling is cool. It makes jobs

Anybody that is a global-warming denier at this point in time has got their head so deeply up their ass I’m not sure they could hear me…Look, at this point I’m less interested in making money for the movie and more interested in saving the world that my children are going to inhabit. How about that? I mean look, I didn’t make this movie with these strong environmental anti-war themes in it to make friends on the right, you know…But you know they’ve got to live in this world too. And their children do as well, so they’re going to have to be answerable to this at some point.

-James Cameron

Anybody that is a global-warming denier at this point in time has got their head so deeply up their ass I’m not sure they could hear me…Look, at this point I’m less interested in making money for the movie and more interested in saving the world that my children are going to inhabit. How about that? I mean look, I didn’t make this movie with these strong environmental anti-war themes in it to make friends on the right, you know…But you know they’ve got to live in this world too. And their children do as well, so they’re going to have to be answerable to this at some point.

-James Cameron
*punches air*

Ok people who are now agreeing with this topic that my uncle wrote are going to hell.

I think we as kids and even adults should do our best to keep our earth clean and green! Its unfair that we treat this earth like stuff! We live on it. If we want longer years on the earth I say we do what we can to keep our beautiful earth on track! Use less paper! Recycle as much as possible! Please people lets not ruin the earth early!

In order to make "longer" years, we would have to move the earth longer away from the sun.

Saying your uncle did it isn't going to change anything. We know you did it and you're just trying to cover it up. Lieing is making you look bad, son.

Please excuse Radial, he's trolling you.
Which was what I was doing to him.

Neither of you know what a troll is.

I hate how people use troll as an insult now rather than a description.

"You stupid troll how could you steal my build?"

I hate how people use troll as an insult now rather than a description.

"You stupid troll how could you steal my build?"
troll