Author Topic: this is an auction house sell and buy your stuff here  (Read 3653 times)

So..anyone want to buy a leotard? I have 2 from when I did gymnastics. I'm selling each for about $20.00. Both size Adult Medium.

1 - Top has stars and its light blue, white, darker blue, bottom has navy blue. Velvet material.

2 - Top has purple little flowers over black velvet, bottom is black velvet.

Anyone interested?

~lol~

So..anyone want to buy a leotard? I have 2 from when I did gymnastics. I'm selling each for about $20.00. Both size Adult Medium.

1 - Top has stars and its light blue, white, darker blue, bottom has navy blue. Velvet material.

Anyone interested?

~lol~

ummm...

[size=100pt]WTF?[/size]

Anyone interested?

~lol~

ummm...

[size=100pt]WTF?[/size]
Lol you messed up

Oh ya! I'll take them!

Ok. Awesome. That will be $40.00 plus $5.00 for the shipping. So the total is $45.00. Thank you so much! You can email your address to my email and I'll send the leotards to you. We can discuss the payment over email. Thank You.

Your email? Its hidden, and if you post it here it wouldn't need hiding.  Oh and $5.00 for shipping?  Got any pics of them? I dont want to buy something and find out its not what i wanted.

So I guess this is where I can buy my own stuff?