Author Topic: I-Event Clan Application V6  (Read 3893 times)

Boy, I guess I will get my response tommorow, oh well, I finished v5 fixed sword bug with events and added a 3rd quest thats a bit more then the catch the criminal ones

I don tfeel like downloadin gthe save, just give me a quick summary of what this does.

Ok basically, there are 4 resources, 3 ores and 1 tree. If you have ever played Iban's Rpg they basically mimick what the script does although its not totally random. Anyway, it coains all the events of a normal resource brick for an event rpg but it contains toogles so that it requires a different amount of hits each time to be mined or chopped, it also fires a relay to a specific brick so after it has been minned/chopped for a bit it dissapears so you can just sit there with mousefire on all day. Now, I also added the job board, it has 5 jobs, lumber jack miner criminal policeman and mayor. crim gets gun, police gets gun and double jump player type, and mayor gets fueljet with gun akimbo. The quest board and the quests are simple, you click on the quest you want and it sets it so your doing that quest, the first quest is basically chasing a bot thats running around the street, and capture him. Once you get him he disapears you get money and you cant do quest again or capture him again. The next is even easier  a bot is robbing a store, you need to get him. Same thing happens as last quest. The third quest you have to help out the shop owner's assistant, Carl. You get the quest you got him and you click him to talk. He tells you what he wants(you to help him put a box in hte jeep). So the box appears and you click it and it dissapears and you now have the box. You walk over to the jeep spawned nearby and click the trunk of it. you then complete the quest and you get your money and all, you can no longer pick up the box or place it in the trunk again. Also if you try clicking carl before or after you have done the quest he just says Gee, I don't need any help right now... Basically, thats all of it. I wont really talk about buying the items since its easy just ifvariable money = 100 on variable true namebrick spawnitem. Anyways thats everything.

Clone trooper I hope you realized you called badspot a monkey. :/

I'm from iEvent, but I'm no admin. Wait for Tom.
When I was in iEvent, all members had admin.

As the head eventer of I-Event, I think I'm allowed to tell you that I'm not impressed.

As the head eventer of I-Event, I think I'm allowed to tell you that I'm not impressed.

Agree..

Try to do something else, remember, you can get in with a good build as well.

If you can make a good-Detailed build, and add some good events into it, i can probably accept you.

If you can make a good-Detailed build, and add some good events into it, i can probably accept you.
Eh, this is pretty easy although most doint know how to do it, would one of my builds + a little kepad made from bricks that requires right code to let you in work?

Excuse double post, or I ccan include this in the quests thing for the rpg demo, that way catching the robber is a bit harder

Wow
looks like some noob builted on a road.