Author Topic: Banned from LIVE for hating Obama?  (Read 20399 times)

Trolling like that is so played out, at least get inventive.

I made you guys a picture.
You're a handicap yourself.

You're a handicap yourself.
you're stunning us with your wit


You're an idiot. You probably don't watch glenn beck, do you?
I've used to watch him, he was okay on CNN, but he went a little bit overboard with "ILLEGAL IMMIIGRANTS ARE STUPID".

He's showed his colors ever since he joined Fox News.
They would still do it.Tea parties are peaceful protests. don't be a liberal starfish and make it sound violent because of some of their signs. Now stop acting like you know everything.
I suggest that you should stop acting like the stereotypical conservative.

You're like those type of kids, "OBAMA IS BAD BECAUSE MY PARENTS TOLD ME SO".

Yep, tea baggers are totally peaceful.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 07:47:46 PM by Osak »

Going for the 'low hanging fruit' type of responses from the younger forum members is pretty classy, I must say.

Keep shutting them down and you could see yourself level up to the '4chan catch phrase" responder in no time!

Get out.
Aww whatsa matter, did I hurt your feewings? :c

want me some o dem opinions 4 kids yall heard dat

Aww whatsa matter, did I hurt your feewings? :c
Nah, you're just being a 16-year old dumbass.

Nah, you're just being a 16-year old dumbass.
Damn son, I mean DAYUM U GOT HIM WITH THAT.

HE'S 16.... AND DUMB.

*reaches into pocket and pulls out age card*


heh


Nah, you're just being a 16-year old dumbass.
WELL UR BEING A 1811 YEAR OLD DUMAS GET OUT U handicap FGT MUSLIM ATHEIST LIBRAL BAWWWWWW

WELL UR BEING A 1811 YEAR OLD DUMAS GET OUT U handicap FGT MUSLIM ATHEIST LIBRAL BAWWWWWW
Was that a joke? Because it was funny.

Was that a joke? Because it was funny.

The only joke here is you.

LOL!O!LO!L!OL!O!LO!!OOOOL!