Author Topic: My server stopped working  (Read 1493 times)

On Saturday i had people on my server, i didn't get on Sunday, then on Monday my friend couldn't get on and from then on no one have been able to get on, it shows up is the server list but my friends can't connect.

Whats wrong?

darn no one HAS i hate that and i can't modify it D:

COME ON please help

Do you have a bad add-on?

hmm maby but I don't think that would stop people form coming on my server, that would probably just make them crash.

If you have dynamic IP via DHCP and were using Port Forwarding as your method for people to connect;
You may have been assigned a new IP address, consider checking your port forwarding rule matches your current IP listed in command prompt > ipconfig.

No i didn't use portforwarding to host a server, it was the update that made it so i could but i tryied to portforward like a year ago and my IP address is 192.168.1.45

Reinstall Blockland.
I really don't want to i have SOOOO many builds and addons i love and don't wana delete.

OH CRAP, i just realized somthing, on Sunday i deleted a whole bunch of crap off of my computer, do you think i might possibly have deleted somthing vital to host a server?

I REALLY NEED to get my server working.

I redownloaded blockland but it still doesn't work. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME.

I have nothing blocking it i checked my fire wall NOTHING is blocking it ive done EVERY THING I CAN POSSIBLY THINK OF HELP ME.

I am the same problem with mine it doesn't work my dad even checked for viruses
and shut the hell up to many posts D: