Author Topic: Hot Girls  (Read 1508977 times)

Am i the only one who spends more then 3 minutes looking for actual good pics instead of posting some random crap?

Am i the only one who spends more then 3 minutes looking for actual good pics instead of posting some random crap?
Yeah.

Translated:

Am i the only one who post stuff that I personally like?

Translated:

Look, for a thread titled "Hot Girls" i have seen quite a few good pics THAT I DIDN'T POST, having said that it seems to me that there is for to much special interest oriented pics then there are just "normal" hot girls. I do feel like i am one of the few on this thread who post stuff worth looking at.

Look, for a thread titled "Hot Girls" i have seen quite a few good pics THAT I DIDN'T POST, having said that it seems to me that there is for to much special interest oriented pics then there are just "normal" hot girls. I do feel like i am one of the few on this thread who post stuff worth looking at.

What is and isn't worth looking at is YOUR OPINION.

Those are fake.

No they aren't. It's a Victoria's Secret bra. They specialize in bras that make your boobs look ridiculous.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 01:09:27 AM by dkamm65 »

God bless the wonder bras.

Yup, that is Britney Spears

I spend less time looking at the girl then i do checking for odd photoshopped parts :(

I thought Gemma Arterton was really hot in the previous three movies she has done (Quantom of Solice, Clash of the Titans remake, Prince of Persia) There aren't any good pictures of her from Clash of the Titans, and the two good pictures from Quantom of Solice both picture her nude, although you can't see any offensive parts of her body.

You're one of the only ones.

I need hot red heads NOW!