Author Topic: Share your old pictures from the Demo experience  (Read 2105 times)

I never took any.

...it was demo.

When I had demo, i accidentally took some videos.

Yes, it was V8 with the video capture thing still availabe.

First thing I built when I joined was a green house.

My god, it was spammy as hell and looked like stuff.

I remember the first server I went to. Some clan hotel build. It was awesome, if  remember correctly :3

First server i ever went to was psp programmer's server. Where i met one of the nicest people seen on blockland and the person who told me how to change my name :3

http://www.freewebs.com/ciberspy/apps/photos/
check out the photo gallery
sadly those are the only surviving pics of a build that once covered the entire bedroom
from floor to rafters
the sadness burns

I have almost all of my demo builds from gsf paradise, It's just that I combined them Into one when I got the full version. And I don't remember my first build, considering I had the demo for at least 10 times as long as I've had the full version at this point. But my favorite demo build was one with tier tactical guns and a bunch of ai's that wander and shoot you. One of my last demo builds, but MAN it was fun to just pass the time in.
SUPEREDIT: And the only server I remember out of my first few was Muffin's freebuild. We're good friends now. :D
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 06:32:36 PM by burnness99 »

hehe, me first testing the game, accidentaly took screenshots why trying to build :D
I still do that.