Poll

Satisfaction Level

25%-50%
50%-75%
75%-90%
90%-95%
95%-100%

Author Topic: Custard's RP In the making  (Read 1946 times)

You stuff this is so not right me and swat725 have been working on this you built that mountain in our server and those roads for building by were not laid out by you you just merely repainted and designed around them you sir are slowly but steadily becoming an enemy against me.

Edit:  Here is our orginal layout before we started this entire redesign- http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=105567.0 and as long with that heres its first orignal topic from the remake- http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=97371.0
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 10:14:47 PM by suburb »

Surburb im adding credits-- Jeez.
And for your information--
Before Swat gave me the permission to host a server with this,
this topic was called Surb's and Swat's rp in the making.
I was only doing my job until i was given the position of
boss for the rest of the project.
This doesn't mean the old model either-- Swat said he would keep it and use it in a different rp server.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 10:43:42 PM by Custard »

Surburb im adding credits-- Jeez.
And for your information--
Before Swat gave me the permission to host a server with this,
this topic was called Surb's and Swat's rp in the making.
I was only doing my job until i was given the position of
boss for the rest of the project.
This doesn't mean the old model either-- Swat said he would keep it and use it in a different rp server.

Suggestion/Idea: Or we can keep this just in case if the main server goes down?

You the boss of this and we never gave you permission to host this it was never called surb and swat rp in the making you can't just try making up lies out your loving ass to cover yourself by not looking like the bad guy and yea I know you told swat to tell me to calm down and explain the situation but what needs explaining how about you explain to me without lying to me that you have reason to believe you can host this freely without thinking about how we would feel about this.

I would love to play this sometime, but if its gonna be anything like Diggys, ill either A: never be able to keep a lot because of all the build restrictions, or B: Not come in enough to prevent it from being demoed.

@surburb:Heck, even ask the former posters of this topic.
Swat gave me permission, even ask him.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 10:52:17 PM by Custard »

I would love to play this sometime, but if its gonna be anything like Diggys, ill either A: never be able to keep a lot because of all the build restrictions, or B: Not come in enough to prevent it from being demoed.
I'm not really going to enforce building laws like they had at Diggy's.
They forced it there because of brick limit, though. Also lag.
But it get's really annoying.. Those red signs >:(
XD

Alright guys, This arguement is de-railing the topic so.... If you have a problem with somthing, Just sort it out or drama it.

Ontopic: Kevin- I think there are simple rules and if your builds really good, it may stay for a while.

You the boss of this and we never gave you permission to host this it was never called surb and swat rp in the making you can't just try making up lies out your loving ass to cover yourself by not looking like the bad guy and yea I know you told swat to tell me to calm down and explain the situation but what needs explaining how about you explain to me without lying to me that you have reason to believe you can host this freely without thinking about how we would feel about this.

Look at the first page's first few posts, look at the topic title. Proof.

Look at the first page's first few posts, look at the topic title. Proof.
Lol, thanks for the backup. I've actually never noticed that before : /.
Hmm

Anyway, new pictures of the brand new Highway will be posted tomorrow thanks to
Audax's idea!

Bump.

Audax's idea!

Mmmm, Ima quote that.

Any progress lately?