Author Topic: Guy talking about killing himself  (Read 6568 times)

It doesn't matter, Self Delete is not a joking matter. How would you feel if one of your friends committed Self Delete?
Have you seen the "What happens to the schoolgirl?" topic?

Do you know what it's like to lose a friend to Self Delete? No? Then shut the forget up.
bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

It doesn't matter, Self Delete is not a joking matter. How would you feel if one of your friends committed Self Delete?
I don't have any friends.

That is called an opinion. I find Self Delete hilarious and I encourage anyone talking about doing it to go through with it. If one of my friends committed Self Delete I would be all like "roflcopta!!!"

That is called an opinion. I find Self Delete hilarious and I encourage anyone talking about doing it to go through with it. If one of my friends committed Self Delete I would be all like "roflcopta!!!"
Seriously tell your friends that.

Anyone who commited Self Delete, or attempted to, is a dumbass in my opinion.

thats a fact not an opinion
but i understand your reasoning

The people who commit Self Delete never brag about it for attention over the internet, they just do it. This person is an extreme attention whore hoping someone takes him seriously to try and compliment the person or talk him out of it for one reason or another.

Lame attempt at pity is lamely attempted.

(SWAT)
OH GOD OH GOD

NOT HIM

HE CAN'T DIE, HE'S MY FAVORITE FRIEND ON BL D:

I don't disagree that the person was a "Attention Whore" but that doesn't change the fact that Self Delete is a horrible action,  anyone who says "I would lol" is a reclusive or immature person, I doubt that anyone who says these things do not have any true people that they can consider actual "Friends".

Visage, you're either a person who doesn't have respect for any type of life, or an ignorant person who has no idea of what a death can do to the people that love the recently deceased.

I'm also surprised the following statement has not been posted yet.

"Welcome to the internet."

I don't disagree that the person was a "Attention Whore" but that doesn't change the fact that Self Delete is a horrible action,  anyone who says "I would lol" is a reclusive or immature person, I doubt that anyone who says these things do not have any true people that they can consider actual "Friends".

Visage, you're either a person who doesn't have respect for any type of life, or an ignorant person who has no idea of what a death can do to the people that love the recently deceased.

I'm also surprised the following statement has not been posted yet.

"Welcome to the internet."
Visage=Internet tough troll.

Guys, i'm going to jump off of a building. :c Help!
Do a flip!