Author Topic: Zombie mountain (92% done) UPDATED  (Read 4084 times)

This is a build i made in 3 hours, the biggest map i've made in the shortest time.

A build By zeb BLID:8518 forum name:K772

UPDATED

Not my best build but you can rate x/10

I added a cave but i have to retake the pic cuz my color set is showing in the pics i have D:
I DID NOT STEAL THIS
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 05:45:54 PM by k772 »

Its pretty okay. I kinda like the tall trees, you only see short stubby trees in servers these days.
7/10 since I'm feeling generous :o

Nice
thanks, yea it kinda needs some more detail on the trail to the safe house though.

Remember kids, if you want to inject 'realism' into a build use all the hues of brown!

Also I suggest improving the landscape so it isn't as linear. (It could use more colors too)

Its pretty okay. I kinda like the tall trees, you only see short stubby trees in servers these days.
I know huh, i don't like stubby trees.

Remember kids, if you want to inject 'realism' into a build use all the hues of brown!

Also I suggest improving the landscape so it isn't as linear. (It could use more colors too)
The next thing I'm going to do is either add patches of grass, lots of patches and lots more detail.

Duped trees adjacent to each other never looks good. The mass of brown hurts my eyes. The whole thing is a bit too "blocky". I like the idea though.

When taking screenshots, the best way to go is to use fly mode (or f8 mode as i've seen many noobs like to call it) This way, the things like brickox, paint can ect. do not get in your way. Thus taking away the quality of the photo.

The passage looks pretty similar to iBan's "Zombies are People Two" build he set up.

The passage looks pretty similar to iBan's "Zombies are People Two" build he set up.
XD yea it does kinda, ill make it less like his
When taking screenshots, the best way to go is to use fly mode (or f8 mode as i've seen many noobs like to call it) This way, the things like brickox, paint can ect. do not get in your way. Thus taking away the quality of the photo.
hmm ill keep that in mind.
Cool. 8/10
can i help? :D :cookieMonster:
my server doesn't work and there is no other server that will let me load it, all my friends servers don't work but one who doesn't let anybody load stuff, or give admin.
ok ill post some new pics in a few mins, I'm going to add another safe point (not a safe house) somewhere, plus i have grass spots done and now i needs some rocks and maybe other things on the mountain.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 04:09:44 PM by k772 »

It looks like stuff.

See what I did there?

(or f8 mode as i've seen many noobs like to call it)

How is calling the camera mode "F8" noobish?
I do it all the time

It looks like stuff.

See what I did there?
i c wut u did thar.

Anyways, its not the best build ever, needs more terrain, cover, and other stuff.