Author Topic: Fallout 3  (Read 2199 times)

This game is freekin awesome.
Do all the side-quests you can and max out your small guns and repair skills. :D

This game is freekin awesome.
Do all the side-quests you can and max out your small guns and repair skills. :D
I have small guns at 90 and repair at 100, but I wear Vance's longcoat so theres no need to get it to 100.

Also 100 lockpick and almost 100 sneak and melee weapons.

you know, if you put all your special points into intelligence when you start and then run to rivet city and get the bobble head of intelligence, you get stuffloads of points when you level. And with the comprehension perk and the use of books and maybe clothing, you can get all skills to 100. That combined with the "Almost special perk" would probably make the game just too easy.

I hated Fallout 3.
Me too. Beth removed alot of stuff that made the game for what the origional fallout was. They basically milked it. Think of as InfinityWard getting a hold of Half-life and making all shooter and removing the puzzles and physics.

Oblivion and Fallout's different leveling/skill building systems have a lot of different ups and downs.

I wish we could mix them together somehow...
mods

Wait, intelligence increases the amount of points gained when leveling?

stuff, I've been putting most of my points into lockpicking and medicine.

Wait, intelligence increases the amount of points gained when leveling?

stuff, I've been putting most of my points into lockpicking and medicine.
Intelligence isn't a skill, you're thinking science.

Intelligence is a S.P.E.C.I.A.L. skill, and yes it increases points you can put into skills when you level.

Don't worry about it though.