Author Topic: Chick in my school killed herself  (Read 16930 times)

Yeah, apparently she was raped and she hated life and hung herself :(
I have no idea who it was, but we we're given a lecture about rape and stuff about 2 days ago o:

How we got on this topic I have no idea, it went from trees and their leaves to rape and Self Delete lol

As long as there was some kind of tree we know it's true.

Poor girl. :(

Coming from personal experience Self Delete is a pathetic way to go, it's a shame she couldn't have been saved. Oh well, what are you gonna do at this point?

Very terrible. Stuff like this is sad. :(

Also inb4oasis.

We all know you did it.

Oh well, what are you gonna do at this point?
TO THE RESERECTONATOR!

We all know you did it.
OHforget

/flee
did she die
No, her life died but her dead is still living even though her life is dead her death lives on without a life

No, her life died but her dead is still living even though her life is dead her death lives on without a life
Okay, that's good because if she died that would be sad.

Self Delete is fun!

Also, clearly she was stupid, meaning if she killed herself, there was no loss to society.

OHforget

/fleeNo, her life died but her dead is still living even though her life is dead her death lives on without a life

I laughed.

Self Delete is fun!

Also, clearly she was stupid, meaning if she killed herself, there was no loss to society.

You're so cool and edgy, like every other angsty child.

LOL

You're so cool and edgy, like every other angsty child.
I have the word angsty used against me several times about my opinions. Just didn't expect one from you. :/

Also, in regards to the opinion I have and apparently not many share, why can't I voice it like all of you condolence freaks?