Author Topic: MP40 v0.5  (Read 27436 times)

yay!!! i needed some more WW2 weapon for this map im making! 5/5  :D

This isn't from MW2. This is from real life, all WWII games/documentaries/movies and the first 3 CoD and WaW.

Disregard.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 06:30:05 PM by speedyzman13 »

This isn't from MW2. This is from real life, all WWII games/documentaries/movies and the first 3 CoD and WaW.

Lol....you need to read, he said WW2 not MW2..

Lol....you need to read, he said WW2 not MW2..
Oh, sorry, dyslexia.

This is stolen.

I remember seeing this in modification discusion. And you wern't the wone that made the topic.

This is stolen.

I remember seeing this in modification discusion. And you wern't the wone that made the topic.
Yes he was.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=96452.0

i need a add ons relly bad for a game im gonna make and i think i couid use this for it :panda:

Yes.
The tf2 smg is far better then this, however, why can't he try to make a good alternative? ;)
If anything I do believe the TF2 SMG is supposed to be a very bad modeled Thompson SMG

This is stolen.

You're stupid. It's the same person.

How do you have half of a version?

Nice job, very realistic, the MP40 sucked because of the magazine, it obstructed trench firing and made it harder. It was really a poor attempt to make a Gun, making it everyones whiny excuse for a "gun that haxishly roxses!" But this attempt makes it to Gun in my viewpoint, and with a capital G. This will be used in my D-day.

/flameshield post owner

wow that was one hell of a fast download great gun BTW 10/10