Author Topic: Daniel Rogers giratina- "dont say handicap or ill call the police!!"  (Read 30784 times)

Hurrr does he play counterstrike cause I think I found him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QXZCHJXkVw

What was that song in the beginning? :c

I remember that he said once he was 10 or so, i can tell by his name if not

He is an insult to god. Case Closed.

He is an insult to god. Case Closed.
There is no god.

come and get me, im calling the cops! </homealone>

how many dramas about daniel now? 3?

hes the new tezuni

how many dramas about daniel now? 3?

hes the new tezuni

If you knew anything remotely close to a coherent thought, you would know that tezuni isn't a complete moron like this person. Tezuni does what he does on purpose. This person doesn't act like an idiot on purpose or to get attention, he simply is an idiot, just like you. The only difference I see in giratina and you is you getting on the bandwagon and pretending to know what you're talking about. In general, I hate people like you more than I hate people like giratina.

EVERYONE SHUT THE forget UP IM TELLING BADSPOT ABOUT THIS AS SOON AS HE GET ON forget YOU ALL OF YOU ARE JUST DOING THIS FOR FUN IM JUST PLAYING AND YOUR BULLYING ME IM JUST A KID MY LIFE IS THE WORSE OF THEM ALL HERES A PICTURE OF MY forgetNIG BITCH SISTER!!!

just shut up about this and forget about it like it was not here if you dont your are a richardhead a bitch and a cigarette and you wont come to my server EVER again!!!

EVERYONE SHUT THE forget UP IM TELLING BADSPOT ABOUT THIS AS SOON AS HE GET ON forget YOU ALL OF YOU ARE JUST DOING THIS FOR FUN IM JUST PLAYING AND YOUR BULLYING ME IM JUST A KID MY LIFE IS THE WORSE OF THEM ALL HERES A PICTURE OF MY forgetNIG BITCH SISTER!!!

just shut up about this and forget about it like it was not here if you dont your are a richardhead a bitch and a cigarette and you wont come to my server EVER again!!!

TALKING LIKE THIS MAKES ME COOL

-ohgawdsnip-

The sad part is, I sent him some advice on what he should and shouldn't do on the forums. And then he goes and pulls this. It makes me believe that no idiot on this forum is liable to be saved. :C It is sad day.

The sad part is, I sent him some advice on what he should and shouldn't do on the forums. And then he goes and pulls this. It makes me believe that no idiot on this forum is liable to be saved. :C It is sad day.

Because waving your finger back and forth shall convert these heretics into peaceful kind forumgoers

Because waving your finger back and forth shall convert these heretics into peaceful kind forumgoers

Do you know why I'm a drama lurker? I am a drama lurker because I strive to filter this forum of idiots, and if I have to take the Magick Mage way to do it then God damnit I will.

Hot.

But on topic though, showing us a picture of your sister does not show us how "bad" your life is. And 99 print size does not make you cool.