Author Topic: A Modern fighter jet  (Read 3849 times)

* SWAT One agrees

~~~~~~~~~~
Also, I never encountered any problem with the F-18 and I'm on a Vista.  Also there was a Re-Downlad page somewhere if I remember correctly.

The re-download was a link to the RTB Archives, and the thread had a guy saying you needed to put a "Vehicle_" at the beginning of the file name before saving.

I tried doing this, but it still didn't work.

some parts are possible,but for HUD's and Locking missles you must get MANY scripters and builders...good scripters! i think it should be good

Hi!I think we need a fighter jet.It has a few updates.It can use a HUD (Heads Up Display).And some missles bombs and guns Click for guns,Press SPACE key for bombs and for missles press the M key.And also a HUD that can lock onto enemy targets.When it locks on.It plays a small sound that says: "Enemy lock". And if you hit that target it says: "Hit".Well thanks for reading this!Tell me what you think!
yah there has been a fighter jet all i want is a fighter that can fire bullets PEOPLE PORT THE OLD FIGHTER and yes i tried the archives of RTB i renamed it it did not work