Author Topic: Accused for hacking at school.  (Read 62059 times)

My scariest times at school: A few weeks ago, I entered class, my eyes suddenly widened. My brother was the teacher. . (Computer is the only thing we do there.) He spent his paycheck on a couple of Xbox 360 controllers and a Xbox360. He allowed us to bring in games. I was bored and hopped on one of the laptops. I made a file named "World Of Warcraft Launcher.exe" and turned it into a popup file. When double clicked, it said, "You are not allowed to play this." And it would flash red shouting: "FOR THIS YOU HAVE A DELETER TROJAN UPON SYSTEM32!". I sent it and set it up on every computer there.  A few of the schools' nerds started up the computers and used the file. They suddenly screamed and fell out of their chairs. My brother caught me for it, gave me TWO refferals.

The days after, he deleted the blockland file from my private computer in the classroom.

Five hours later, Friday the 5th. 2010. May.
I was tired and I had ran the EMU, and hooked in my XB360 controller. As I began to play oblivion. Two more hours after, I was just near killing Dorian, My brother caught me, and asked, ". . Hey, What are you playing?" Oblivion, I replied. Pissed because he didnt like the game, I got EXPELLED.

End.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. Bitch! Tsktsk. Threadadditionaryfail.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 11:04:34 PM by LeeroyBlockhead »

I want to know how to hack a SODA MACHINE :C
Kick it and say "Give me a damn soda!!!!"

she thought we were using some sort of code to say she was a forgeter

what

I want to know how to hack a SODA MACHINE :C
My friend told me that in some soda machines if you stick your hand in and buy a soda it will assume the soda is stuck and send you another one :o
BADASSSSSSS

Pissed because he didnt like the game, I got EXPELLED.

I was pretty able to believe this until this part.

The way you told the story was dumb too, like a narrative. "My eyes widened"

My friend told me that in some soda machines if you stick your hand in and buy a soda it will assume the soda is stuck and send you another one :o
BADASSSSSSS
I was looking for guides to hack one, but all I saw were guides to look at how many sodas were sold etc.

that stuff sound fake

No, it isnt.

Key to unlock the hax of soda: Beat it once and then easily pull open the side with a lockpick. Then steal all the soda.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. No comment.

"FOR THIS YOU HAVE A DELETER TROJAN UPON SYSTEM32!".

What?

My school's network is so lame.

You can access all the computers in it by just going to "My Network Places."

Ha.

My tech teacher is a pretty cool bro, mainly because he took away the need to make me and a few of my friend's work we have to do (regular students in my class do some stupid ass typing program for some reason) because we're not loving stupid. Other than that, we're allowed to play games and listen to music whenever. My class is getting laptops next year (yaaay). I'm one of the people helping with the laptop program because I'm apparently "the only tech savvy person in the whole school" as said by my teacher. I don't even know how to script :V

Tom

I get called tech savvy for figuring out how to use the DVD player -_-

I get called tech savvy for figuring out how to use the DVD player -_-
Same here, I really don't get it, it's as simple as pressing the sideways triangle, or the arrows when needed.  Maybe even that triangle with the rectangle below it.