Author Topic: Accused for hacking at school.  (Read 62053 times)

How did they know it was you?

Code: [Select]
@echo off
:a
echo PINGAS
goto a

That?

I'm sure there's something wrong with that. I have 0 experience with batch files.
It would be:
Code: [Select]
@echo off
:a
echo PINGAS
goto [b]:[/b]a

Try this.

If you need command prompt open just change the colors

Try this.
-snip-
If you need command prompt open just change the colors
Code is?

My friend is the son of a computer technician store-guy. His dad has a server, which is now his son's. I helped him use the server, so now he and I have remote access to all the schools files. The remote access gives me the power to bypass all of the administrative accounts, so he and I can create users and manage the three TeraBytes worth of information, and users.

My friend is the son of a computer technician store-guy. His dad has a server, which is now his son's. I helped him use the server, so now he and I have remote access to all the schools files. The remote access gives me the power to bypass all of the administrative accounts, so he and I can create users and manage the three TeraBytes worth of information, and users.

Do it.

Do it.
I've thought about it. But I'm having second thoughts and stuff like that. Deleted a grammar lesson though. :)

DELETE loving EVERYTHING

DELETE loving EVERYTHING
That's what I was considering. But I would be in trouble with the feds! (Jk)

Someone made one of these scripts at school today. its named the chan virus, and it spams command prompts.

The worst thats happened is when a kid carved a snake is the trackpad.

Someone made one of these scripts at school today. its named the chan virus, and it spams command prompts.
Easy. Type into Notepad: start start start, etc.

In fifth grade my friend and I would do false Wikipedia edits so the school would get IP banned from editing. Good times. We also wrote a batch file to repeatedly open and close the CD drive and put it on all the library computers when the librarian wasn't looking. That was fun.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 08:18:52 PM by iBlock »

In fifth grade my friend and I would do false Wikipedia edits so the school would get IP banned from editing. Good times. We also wrote a batch file to repeatedly open and close the CD drive and put it on all the library computers when the librarian wasn't looking. That was fun.
Code now?