Author Topic: Accused for hacking at school.  (Read 62018 times)

El bump.
And page 19 get.

Wtf?
Who cares if you DO hack or play a game.
Maybe the teachers should watch over the kids on the computer to make sure they arnt doing anything wrong if they're this paranoid, like my 5th grade.
LAST DAY OF THIS CRAPPY ELEMENTRYYYYY

When I was in 5th grade, all our computers ran on macs, but the teacher was too dumb to actually get how they work.

So to make sure all of the expensive computers were all good, she would come by and make sure we, "Class, Apple S Apple Q plz". And I just happened to access the browser by opening the applications folder, which is the fastest way to do it. But she got pissed that I didn't open it from the dock and yelled at me for it, just because I opened it from there.

What the forget did she think I was doing? haxing the computer through a folder that shows all your applications/utilities?

xD I know this is a long time ago, but from like the first five years I went to school, every year we spent 2 mounths on, "This button turns the computer on, if you press this button it selets stuff, and to log in you have to write in your username like this, Mrs Bob'" Or whatever. They did that for the entire computer period. What a waste of time.

I deleted a hackshield updater at school and then put a trojan on it.

Never got caught.

Almost everyone in my school doesn't know how to use a computer.
Half the time they wouldn't know how to log into the computer, so i have to go all the way down to the office, find their name and password, and then write it down, figure out i didn't bring anything to write with, Go back up to be pestered by another person who couldn't log in, go back down find their name and password, go back up and realize i forgot the other persons name and password, type it in for them (because half the kids at my school are fat lazy forgets) and then get them in.
Repeat about 30 times a day.

And sometimes they dont know how to open something up, i mean seriously.

I am known at my school for being a computer genius, although I am far from it. I just know how to troubleshoot.

Anyways, one day I was sitting in class and someone comes to our classroom and asks for me to go to the Principals office. I was thinking, "Wtf what did I do?" As we were walking to the office, she told me that I was in deep trouble, she did not know for what but that I was. So I went into the office and our Principal is one of those people where it is somewhat hard to tell if he is serious or not when he is speaking. So he said in his "You're in trouble" voice for me to sit down. Now there were two other guys (whom I knew personally) and they were there doing some film work for the school. I was wondering, "why are they in here, oh wait, they are computer smart as well..." So then the Principal starts talking to me and is like, "Ok so we have tracked the hacking you have been doing over the past few days and... Nah I'm just kidding. We need you to help us with the filming."

Funny part was, I had believed it somewhat due to my proxy server usage to get to Facebook :D. (They blocked Facebook via the routers)

You should have gone: "I'm sorry! It wasn't that secure anyways, and only a couple of trojans were released!"

My school doesn't care that much, except for a few teachers - mostly really old or substitutes. One time I told the teacher that I couldn't get on a website I needed for homework (which was true, youtube video of something we were doing in class) because of the school's content filter (just in case they would check that I got around it, I'm paranoid)

He told me to use a proxy, and gave me the URL for the proxy site he uses.  Of course I knew how to do that already, but the teacher encourages it...  :cookieMonster:

Did you guys know Milw0rm is actully still alive?

Did you guys know Milw0rm is actully still alive?
Nice effing 1.7 month bump, friend.

Ok here's one for yah i was on the computer at my school and of coarse there is an active firewall blocking the forum so what did i do? I put in this "https" instead of "http" and it bypassed the firewall. IM SO LEET
Oh damn why didn't I think of that ;-;

I got banned from the school computers cause i made my own vpc that doesnt need installation. and it runs windows 98 fully.