What do you want me to do next?

CS:S pack
198 (50.5%)
Weapon Buy System
168 (42.9%)
Other, suggest via post
26 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 389

Author Topic: HellsHero's Add-Ons [Weapon, M1 Garand - Update: 8/23 7:06PM EST]  (Read 96366 times)

Being able to aim down the sights like in CoD Real Life. I hate that in Blockland.
I have been banned for 1 week and that whole week I wanted to correct you on this. Dammit.

OnTopic: This is going to be my new favorite gun.
               Best gun yet. Sweet.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 08:30:06 PM by TheArmyGuy »

I have been banned for 1 week and that whole week I wanted to correct you on this. Dammit.

OnTopic: This is going to be my new favorite gun.
               Best gun yet. Sweet.
Actually CoD is correct, he basically said that he hated how the sights were 'fixed' in place.

You could make a PSG-1? Look it up on the internet. It's by Hekler and kotch,The same guys who made the HK-417.

did you fix that bug where some people like me crash out of blockland when they try 2 look at the weapon?

thats not funny ace and THESE WEPS ARE AWSOME
Actually, it's very funny

The HK417 is very much like the armor piercing AK47 and by that i mean I LOVE THE HK417

I love the new hk417. It is great. The perfect gun for a dm. I only wish there were more guns like it. (different model, but same scripts) so that my CTF would have a better feel.

Make A pack With The PSG-1 And UMP. They are all made bye Hekler and kotch.

You did a great job on this... The machine pistols are awesome, that rifle is cool and the POWERBEAM A player buster with the cool sounds and the missle and chargeable. awesome job.

You could make a PSG-1? Look it up on the internet. It's by Hekler and kotch,The same guys who made the HK-417.
Make A pack With The PSG-1 And UMP. They are all made bye Hekler and kotch.
Saying the same thing twice is the best way to get your point across.