Poll

Should I leave or stay?

Leave
118 (78.1%)
Stay
33 (21.9%)

Total Members Voted: 151

Author Topic: I am mad and sad.  (Read 9464 times)

Leaving again so soon?

Most people want me to leave. only one wants me to stay. I don't know who that is, but thanks for trying.

You guys want me to leave? Fine. You don't want one of your oh-so precious Blocklanders to stay? Fine. Every Blocklander is special. And you don't think I am. What if badspot left the forum, huh? Then what?
Well you are a nobody and probably can't build and probably can't mod and probably aren't fun to be around. I don't even know who you are. After you quit people will not even have to forget you because they don't even know you, you will not be missed at all.

Fine. Every Blocklander is special.

You sure are special in a special way.

You don't want one of your oh-so precious Blocklanders to stay?
PFFFFFF HAHAHAHA

This is why we inverted the glorious disconnect button.

To bad it's not available for pubic pressing.

This is why we inverted the glorious disconnect button.

To bad it's not available for pubic pressing.
Where?

I'm never getting on blockland again. Why? Well, because of Cca. He trapped me in my tent and I borrowed it from someone so I couldn't escape and he wouldn't let me out. Then he did and an admin came then he kept on saying that I did stuff I didn't. And his ID was in the 5k's!

I'm tired of these noobs, and i'm leaving. It might be forever, but it might just be for a few days, or weeks.

Advice of the day: Steer clear of Cca.

Bye.

I will miss you all.

~Storm

User was banned for this post

And another one bites the dust!

About time

Was this guy AlphiacX by chance? I know having the same avatar doesn't automatically mean so but you gotta wonder, both of them "quit Blockland", and this guy registered shortly after Alphaic was last active

About time

Was this guy AlphiacX by chance? I know having the same avatar doesn't automatically mean so but you gotta wonder, both of them "quit Blockland", and this guy registered shortly after Alphaic was last active

It is him, most of his posts included idiocy or trolling

Lol, he thought the guy wouldn't be a nub because his id is in the 5ks. That is pure hilarity.

I had a spawn on top of my tent, and he covered that up too :c
Ctrl+K, click, crouch, look down, hammer, ctrl+k again.