Author Topic: New Laws, Taxes and Fines  (Read 12392 times)

Porto and you loving cigarettes ruined the game for everyone.

Go die in a fire
^ now lets not get hate full, i think they should stop and try and make friends with people because then instead of doing things because they are being made they will do it because they dont mind... but we all know that they will die in a fire before that happens

Acually things are getting more interesting then the usual smash crates.grow fiber,kill kill kill,repeat that happens most days on age of time.If you think about it,You'll see they know most people wouldn't pay and they would have to fight for they're life if they wanted anything.

What the forget, i thought the clan disbaned a year ago

AoT is a very corrupt game.

What the forget, i thought the clan disbaned a year ago

We never disbanned. You just fooled yourselves into thinking that.

I was playing this a few nights ago and I never payed and I wasnt killed. muhahaha

I'm sure nobody here is following the crappy laws of a stuffty "government" that doesn't have a loving foothold.

Just like loving Iraq.

I'm sure nobody here is following the crappy laws of a stuffty "government" that doesn't have a loving foothold.

Just like loving Iraq.
inb4modernwarfare2ormodernwarfare3aghh.

This thread is funny, people think that they're cool for "running" a dead game

The THC clan needs to go outside more if they spend all there loving lifes "govermenting" that game.

The THC clan needs to go outside more if they spend all there loving lifes "govermenting" that game.

Actually, alot of people are getting away with not paying because we aren't playing the game all the time. Thanks for your input since you barely play the game yourself and don't know stuff about how we act :)

Actually, alot of people are getting away with not paying because we aren't playing the game all the time. Thanks for your input since you barely play the game yourself and don't know stuff about how we act :)
What are you talking about?
They don't have to pay you, hence they can't "get away" with it.

Just like loving Iraq.
i am