Author Topic: which noob banned me?  (Read 8664 times)

I was at Jaxfirebus's free build then I got banned for baseplate spam when I had built 3 baseplates, and was using all of them to build, so I got banned for something I didn't do at a server I liked by jax or some noob jax made admin, and I did nothing wrong. if you were there please tell me who banned me, Jax, or skelelego.

I was at Jaxfirebus's free build then I got banned for baseplate spam when I had built 3 baseplates, and was using all of them to build, so I got banned for something I didn't do at a server I liked by jax or some noob jax made admin, and I did nothing wrong. if you were there please tell me who banned me, Jax, or skelelego.

I would give anyone admin to ban you.

I would give anyone admin to ban you.
I just want to know starfish

How are we, the people that were never there, supposed to know?

u mad

Use IRC you forgetnut.

How are we, the people that were never there, supposed to know?
fine discuss but don't be starfishs

u mad

Use IRC you forgetnut.
don't you think I tried that and I don't remember everyone on the server's username

don't you think I tried that and I don't remember everyone on the server's username

go to singleplayer

page up

???

profit

go to singleplayer

page up

???

profit
my pageup doesn't work properly

You were running around spamming 1x1 bricks because you didn't get to be an admin. You were swearing everybody out and then you got banned after making at least 500 bricks.

You were running around spamming 1x1 bricks because you didn't get to be an admin. You were swearing everybody out and then you got banned after making at least 500 bricks.
oops forgot to say my in=game name is Who_Cares99 sry

oops forgot to say my in=game name is Who_Cares99 sry

You have two accounts on the forums

Goodbye.