Author Topic: what happened to RED?  (Read 7804 times)

they died, with the rest of the 5 sec clans out there, it was condemed to be bansihed from bl.
RED lasted for Months.

yea it did ^^^  :nes:< iluv nes OLDSKOOL

hai!!! ^_^ It's me....so I was browsing around the topics and found this (Decided to register). Thing was I tried 3 different e mails to sign up with this site and all failed...finally I got the confirmation from re registering =/ Anyway I'm here guys....and for the people who don't know me...I made -=RED=- back in aio with a few other people. I forget their names... anyway...say whatever you want to me...Im planning on getting retail.

But... you died...
I saw you...
 :cookieMonster:

Maybe I came back as a zombie....>=/

Just like old milk, you need to remove this clan before it stinks up the place.

if you are planning on reintroducing red clan in retail i will join you!!
red was fun! (btw do you still have the dungeon lvl i helped on?)

Your RED a splode.[/color]

I read that as "Aspation" ha ha.

yeah you can join...and for you bashing my clan or whatever.....just go somewhere..I don't care...put yourself into a corner and twidle your thumbs =/ I got bored because nobody was coming around so I just left blockland...but I can't wait until it's finally presented the way it should be

i was in RED near the time it got deaded. I WILL JOINS!!!

okay but the clan will not be started until retail comes out or a little after =/

I was =(RED)=Packer, Dunno what Happend Whats his Name stoped coming online and I slowly Left... With a Simple Back Space 7 times.
I was there when he was at the end of the slowly not being on stage. He had told me to tell all of Red clan he was going off to play another game, I dunno why he didn't do it himself
[SS] is just a clan that won't die already.
the SS is an old clan and diserves to be presserved, they fought valighently as the ussr.
KINEX has stated over and over that SS is a community and says it is not a clan
Although I hate SS "community"