Author Topic: The City with No Name: Future Projections  (Read 3340 times)

If you do make it elevated, don't make it too much or it becomes to deep.

If you do make it elevated, don't make it too much or it becomes to deep.
Thanks for the advice, I don't think elevation will be a huge priority however.

The title makes me think of this.

ONTOPIC: Looks cool

The title makes me think of this.

ONTOPIC: Looks cool
Thanks, and nice song.

Thanks, and nice song.
U2's mah favourite band, dood
Or, it's my second best band. Muse wins.

U2's mah favourite band, dood
Or, it's my second best band. Muse wins.
lol'd.

Bump.

So basically on my server, I am hosting a CityRPG, the better city roleplay. It doesn't focus on killing or arresting, it focuses on building, government, and inventions. So basically I have decided to create an exaggerated model, (Not to scale completely), to create a projection of what I want the city to begin to look like. The server will be open hopefully soon, but as I said, this is only a projection.

You got me there.

Played this today, it was... intresting.

I really wanted to build,but that whole rebllion/civil war thing..

Played this today, it was... intresting.

I really wanted to build,but that whole rebllion/civil war thing..
Yeah, I think we all went a little crazy...

For it to be a legit city, it should be WAY bigger, and more packed with tall-storied buildings, because people build "skyscrapers" because they are in a very small area, so people cant build wide, so people build Up.

Ooo, didn't know someone bumped. The Civil War is over, peace has been restored, and The Wall was taken down. Also, construction of the city's tallest tower has begun, and only 7/8ths done, it stands taller then the First Tower.

Gadgethm also built his own skyscraper, and Warthog is starting his. Overall the whole city has been raised and created better otherwise. Pictures will be posted soon, and we need some name suggestions.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 11:40:16 AM by Oasis »

With the very small amount of progress that we have made, I think overall the expansion and construction has benefited the city.

I want some name ideas for the city, and some more building suggestions.

The newest building added to the city, only the framework and windows are done, also needs a name.

Bump for da comments?