Author Topic: Plornt is dead! D:  (Read 11711 times)

A month ago, Plornt and I were working on a certain forgotten bot mod. While we were putting the finishing touches on it, he goes and says:

Quote from: Plornt
Hey Dan, I'll be gone for a few days and won't be able to use Steam. It won't be long before I get back.

To this I gave no notice, I said see you later to him and continued working. A week later, he still wasn't back, it didn't worry me too much. But then another week went by... then another... Now I'm worried, it's been over a month since I last saw him.

I haven't seen him in-game either, he must be dead!

Has anyone seen Plornt? We need to call all the animal shelters to see if anyone's found him! D:

We must find him!

Leave no rock unturned!

He probably is just on an overly long vacation. Problem solved. :3

I saw him!

I'm sure if you weren't kidding you would have said where you saw him. It's either that or you just wanted to post in a "joke thread" to get some e-pen0r points. Well I've got news for you, this is serious business! D:

I think I have a theory.

This wasn't a bot mod, it was an alien artifact of blockand.

He had gone too far and a secret organization had kidnapped him and is now using his notes in order to find it and use it as a weapon.

Gentlemen, we must assemble a team of elite operatives in-order to find not only Plornt, but the artifact as well.

I'm sure if you weren't kidding you would have said where you saw him. It's either that or you just wanted to post in a "joke thread" to get some e-pen0r points. Well I've got news for you, this is serious business! D:
Question for you. Where did he go on vacation?

I think he tricked dan so he could find the artifact himself...

I think he tricked dan so he could find the artifact himself...
And now he's working with the russians to find the gold!

Wait, The Russian is the leader or the organization?
D:

Wait, The Russian is the leader or the organization?
D:

Ffffff

I meant Of, not Or D:

Riddler has come back from the dead and is now working for Russia?

Riddler has come back from the dead and is now working for Russia?

Go away you're ruining my joke :c

Shad Faice D: Anyway Ya know where  he went on vacation?

Shad Faice D: Anyway Ya know where  he went on vacation?
he never said anything about a vacation