Author Topic: hello from rome!  (Read 7838 times)

Why is it so hard to believe he went to Rome for his honeymoon and forgot his camera? If he was lying I would think he'd make up a more interesting lie than that lol

He lives in a forest.

thats because google maps never updates and here is a thought... i have a mac book so it has the same ip no mater where i go

Why is it so hard to believe he went to Rome for his honeymoon and forgot his camera? If he was lying I would think he'd make up a more interesting lie than that lol
you see people, the forums are not full of idiots, he is right.

if i were to lie it would be more interesting than a trip to Rome and leaving my camera at home

thats because google maps never updates and here is a thought... i have a mac book so it has the same ip no mater where i go
you see people, the forums are not full of idiots, he is right.

if i were to lie it would be more interesting than a trip to Rome and leaving my camera at home
You're a total lying cunt of a 10 year old.
Get out.

Hello from america

It's nice here in america

but i forgot my camera

I'm laughing at how you guys are just loving stalking this guy.

I'm laughing at how you guys are just loving stalking this guy.

Clearly its a slow Sunday here on the forums.

Jeeze, what kind of fast lane life do you live that a honeymoon to Rome is boring?

Do you speak Italian?

Jeeze, what kind of fast lane life do you live that a honeymoon to Rome is boring?

Plus, you can just pick up a disposable for like $10.

They do sell cameras in Rome, so that's why I think it's a lie. I'd be the typical tourist, I wouldn't care. I'd be snapping pictures of everything. If I forgot my camera, I'd just buy another one.

? its 2010 and i was born 20 years ago so i have my profile set to say i was born on may 30th 1990... how does it say im 19???
Proof that you are lying right here, you don't even know your own age.

i did buy another camera but i dont want to post any pics i am taking because i hate every one of you, you would sooner burn in hell

i did buy another camera but i dont want to post any pics i am taking because i hate every one of you, you would sooner burn in hell
Better to know that we burned in hell than seeing your ugly face and your wife.